Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

He's just demolished a load of deep friend cat fish ffs.

He's a fucking animal. The Carnivore Chronicles show is class, the food all looks amazing.

The Triple Threat Pork Sandwich. :rolleyes:

:D Wouldn't mind trying the Four Horseman burger as well.

Just watching Imagine on bbc1 , John Lennon's NY years. His Walls and Bridges cover with Jackie Milburn on cover . :rolleyes:

On related point Albert Stubbins used to live near my folks and got on bus once, but i was too sheepish to talk to him . A hugely regretful moment .

• 4 weeks later...
Just finished watching The Wire.

Somewhat undecided, the storylines, characters and relationships were great but it all seemed to move a little too slow for my liking.

I liked it , but i did prefer the shield over the two.

West Wing still rules supreme though

Currently rewatching E.R from the start, the amount of stars in it as extras before they hit it big is unreal.

Watching this for the first time ever at the moment. About half way through series 3, love it so far. Got The Wire to watch at some point as well and I never saw any of The Sopranos so my mate said he'd lend me that when I get round to it.

The Shield, thats the bald dude isn't it? Always looked a bit uninspired from the trailers I saw, but guess that is me being an idiot rather than it being crap then?

Never watched ER either, worth having a crack at that? No idea when I'd ever get the time, but I guess it can get stuck at the end of a very long list (the above plus finishing Dexter/House/last series of 24, also other things recommended to me like Sons of Anarchy and Entourage that I know less than fuck all about).

Just finished watching The Wire.

Somewhat undecided, the storylines, characters and relationships were great but it all seemed to move a little too slow for my liking.

I liked it , but i did prefer the shield over the two.

West Wing still rules supreme though

Currently rewatching E.R from the start, the amount of stars in it as extras before they hit it big is unreal.

Watching this for the first time ever at the moment. About half way through series 3, love it so far. Got The Wire to watch at some point as well and I never saw any of The Sopranos so my mate said he'd lend me that when I get round to it.

The Shield, thats the bald dude isn't it? Always looked a bit uninspired from the trailers I saw, but guess that is me being an idiot rather than it being crap then?

Never watched ER either, worth having a crack at that? No idea when I'd ever get the time, but I guess it can get stuck at the end of a very long list (the above plus finishing Dexter/House/last series of 24, also other things recommended to me like Sons of Anarchy and Entourage that I know less than fuck all about).

Sorpranos is also one of my fav shows watched it right through a few times now

The shields a lot like the wire, except where mcnulty is honest trying to do his best for the greater good, vic makey is just a corrupt cunt <_<, and aye E.R especially the early seasons are really well written with a good cast, but theres like 15seasons with 20odd episodes of 50mins per season to get through so it'll take ya sometime :D

Hah, yeah, time is not something I have a lot of at the moment! Well, added to the list anyway. Along with the shield. I like the sound of corrupt cunt cops.

Anyone watched flash forward or in treatment? Either worth a shout? I need some new series to get into

If you don't mind light hearted/v american stuff, I quite like Castle. Not going to be to a lot of people's tastes cos it is proper mindless entertainment/has Nathan Fillion in, but its entertaining enough. Plus Stana Katic is ridiculously hot :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :lol:

Or The Mentalist was pretty damn good. Nice mix of piss taking, cop show, and downright seething anger/thirst for revenge.

Apologies if mentioned already, can't be bothered to trawl back through however many pages this now is.

• 2 weeks later...
Breaking Bad is good at the mo, Walt's a bit of a legend.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_bbad2.gif

Can't wait for Dexter/Boardwalk etc to be back.

Same, can't wait for the new series of Dexter, it looks class, and I'm sure it starts next month in America so I'll be getting the episodes from the net

Think I posted the trailer somewhere on here, probably in a Dexter thread if there is one

Brilliant ep of The Simpsons on channel 4 right now!

homer_sugar_pile_large.jpg

'First you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women''

Edited by Besty

Brilliant ep of The Simpsons on channel 4 right now!

homer_sugar_pile_large.jpg

'First you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women''

Classic episode.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the rest of the first season tonight and my sides are fucking killing.

Reminds me so much of my own youth and even had the crappy fiat (127 not the cinquento) but only managed to get 95 out of it on the way to camping & caravanning at the lakes. No sex starved women and the only "babes" were early 20's and out of our 17 year old leagues. I think we did make off with their bikinis off the washing line (pervtastic).

What a show. :D

I've watched the first 1.5 episodes of Treme, undecided whether to continue with it.

I never got past the first episode.

I've been watching the American Office, and it's absolute quality. Just starting season 4.

It's class but the last couple seasons are getting progressively worse, hopefully it picks up again.

Jim and Dwight are quality.

Edited by Besty

I've watched the first 1.5 episodes of Treme, undecided whether to continue with it.

I never got past the first episode.

I've been watching the American Office, and it's absolute quality. Just starting season 4.

It's class but the last couple seasons are getting progressively worse, hopefully it picks up again.

Jim and Dwight are quality.

Yeah that's pretty much what I've heard. Getting more and more ridiculous. Maybe Carell leaving will freshen things up a bit.