Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I'm saving the whole of season 4 of Breaking Bad for my flight to Australia. Gonna whack it on the iPad. Just getting to the end of season 3 now.

How mint is breaking bad btw! Walter White is awesome!

The last 10 minutes of the latest episode Breaking Bad was ridiculous good - I've got no idea where the last two episodes might go, never mind the next series

Having to wait a week between episodes is a killer

I've a good guess where it'll be going but aye this seasons been great.

first episode of the new Dexter season was good too!

Family guy, american dad, cleaveland show, Boardwalk Empire all started again on sunday night too :again all were brilliant ;)

Watched Homelands first episode http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1796960/ looking worth watching

also had a look at the first couple of The Playboy club, poor mans madmen as I guessed it would be.

I thought that didnt air until this Sunday in America? Is it on the net already?

Looking forward to the new Dexter, S4 with Lithgow was just incredible. If its something like that again, in for a treat.

Has anyone watched Burn Notice? Someone recommended it, think its a bit more of a lighter sorta thing, but apparently quite good.

Also looking forward to Homeland, mainly cos its got Damian Lewis in who is generally awesome. Even when he has a ridiculous premise of a show like Life, still pulls it off.

Finished Season 3 of Breaking Bad last night. Class. Desperately want to fire straight into 4 but I'm gonna stay strong!

Stay strong. Season 4 starts slowly, but fuck me is it turning out to be the best so far. It'll be the best flight ever, but only if you make sure the ipad is fully charged before take off! You'll be one miserable twat if it runs out of juice over Asia ;)

Looking forward to the new Dexter, S4 with Lithgow was just incredible. If its something like that again, in for a treat.

Has anyone watched Burn Notice? Someone recommended it, think its a bit more of a lighter sorta thing, but apparently quite good.

Also looking forward to Homeland, mainly cos its got Damian Lewis in who is generally awesome. Even when he has a ridiculous premise of a show like Life, still pulls it off.

One of my favourite actors...and not just because he's a ginner ;)

Course not! :lol: Seriously though, even if he'd done nothing other than Band Of Brothers, he'd still be up there.

Course not! :lol: Seriously though, even if he'd done nothing other than Band Of Brothers, he'd still be up there.

Yes and he played an excellent 'Soames' in Forsyte Saga too. He was far too good for that series!

I've started downloading The League.

It's a comedy based on an American Football Fantasy League and its members.

I know fuck all about American Football, but it's supposed to be canny.

Turn out to be any good?

Funniest show Ive ever seen I think, close tie with Party Down though.

The humor is a bit "fratty", it depends if you find wind-up comedy funny.

Finished Season 3 of Breaking Bad last night. Class. Desperately want to fire straight into 4 but I'm gonna stay strong!

Stay strong. Season 4 starts slowly, but fuck me is it turning out to be the best so far. It'll be the best flight ever, but only if you make sure the ipad is fully charged before take off! You'll be one miserable twat if it runs out of juice over Asia ;)

We've upgraded to the semi-posh seats, so I'll have a power socket to keep the iPad juiced all the way! Congrats on your news btw - exciting times ahead. I mean, not Breaking Bad Season 4 on a plane exciting, but close...!