Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

My mate used to nick the lead figures frombthis shop in west monkseaton metro station. Even then I thought it a cunts trick and the guy running the shop predictably went out of business.

Fucking hell, now I remember painting the buggers too. Aye, I was pretty obsessed with D&D tbh.

Things starting to fall into place, now. ;)

I played Japs and Commandos at primary school. D&D was in my free time in secondary. Basically like the kids in stranger things. They were pretty cool, right?

Never heard of stranger things till I opened this thread about 5 mins ago so can't comment! I never knew anyone (that admitted it), who played D&D's tbph.

Does Winona shake her thrupennies in Stranger Things?

If not, I'll not bother. :lol:

Also, I created Three Man Backgammon whilst living on an island near Harlech for a month.

After spending a few evenings designing the board and honing the play, me and the other two lads gave it a try.

6 hours later we all rage-quit and never played it again.

It was infuriating.

Does Winona shake her thrupennies in Stranger Things?

If not, I'll not bother. :lol:

Also, I created Three Man Backgammon whilst living on an island near Harlech for a month.

After spending a few evenings designing the board and honing the play, me and the other two lads gave it a try.

6 hours later we all rage-quit and never played it again.

It was infuriating.

Nah she's not that kind of character. More a paranoid, crazy mothering figure. Well acted though.

Has fleabag got an audience on here?

I saw the first episode live on terrestrial a while ago and thought it was class, but still haven't got round to hunting out the rest.

Aye, really enjoyed it. There's still some very good British comedy around, despite the likes of Mrs Brown and Citizen Khan getting all the attention

Legion seems promising

Not to gan again but aye, I loved it. Was a very high concept pilot but looks like it'll settle down into somewhat normalcy with next week's. I liked how it didn't lean into the Marvel connection at all (other than a mention of mutants) and just set up a sci-fi story to go forward.