Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Catastrophe S3E1 was on this week. One of my favourite series ever but was much darker this time round. Found it quite uncomfortable viewing Tbh.

I enjoyed it.  It is a really good show and I do find her quite horny.

Inside Number 9 has been excellent again in the first couple of episodes of this third season. Reminds me more and more of Tales Of The Unexpected made in Royston Vasey.

Aye, Just watched the last 2.

Anyone who thought the Christmas one wasn't up to scratch shouldn't be put off watching these. They've Taken it up a notch and the crossword one especially is perfectly crafted.

Aye, Just watched the last 2.

Anyone who thought the Christmas one wasn't up to scratch shouldn't be put off watching these. They've Taken it up a notch and the crossword one especially is perfectly crafted.

I thought the Christmas special was perfectly done too.

Really enjoyed the first season of "Follow The Money", love the scandavian crime stuff and this is well written. The second series has started well, I like how you get two episodes every week.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

As others have alluded to, black mirror is mint. Late to the party but yet to be disappointed by a single episode. Quality tv, showing we can comfortably mix it with the yanks.

I thought the Storyville about OJ Simpson was superb. Watched the first episode last night on iPlayer, was 3 hours and I didn't realise how long it was going to be on when I first put it but stayed up to watch it through. I'd never heard of him at the time so was interesting seeing his early days and getting an insight into his mind. Also went into some good interviews with the racial unrest of the 60's through to the Rodney king business and the LAPD controversy. He was guilty as sin.

I seem to just tout Storyville every week, but tonight's "killing for love" is like a 2 hour making a murderer crossed with the first series of serial.

Nice one. It's available as 6 episodes as well (presumably longer as a result) so will get on with watching them.

HMHM - if it's the OJ one I've seen it's fucking brilliant. The one I watched was 6 parts and about 7 hours long in total so it sounds like it could be the same thing chopped up differently.

The footage of him as a player was ridiculous. He seemed to see everything in slow motion and could dance around the tackles. But what a mad cunt he turned into.

I seem to just tout Storyville every week, but tonight's "killing for love" is like a 2 hour making a murderer crossed with the first series of serial.

Got it on series link now so I've got the last three or so to catch up on.  This one sounds the most interesting so I'll probably start with it.

Last night's Inside number 9 was a bit disappointing.  Still decent but my least favourite so far.

Got it on series link now so I've got the last three or so to catch up on.  This one sounds the most interesting so I'll probably start with it.

Notes on Blindness is fantastic.  Got well deserved bafta recognition.   Life Animated is almost as good and was oscar nominated.  Both are much more cinematic, but not as gripping as stories.

Watched this at the weekend and it's excellent.  Although I did find it a bit annoying that the guy did his whole interview in German despite speaking excellent English.

Yeah enjoyed it myself, finished it a couple of weeks back

Finished Sneaky Pete last night. Would've been earlier but my lass has been on nightshift. Really enjoyed it.

I really enjoyed it too and think I binge'd the whole thing over 2 nights.  Not a patch on Breaking Bad, but Cranston superb as always.

I really enjoyed it too and think I binge'd the whole thing over 2 nights.  Not a patch on Breaking Bad, but Cranston superb as always.

Aye, as I think I mentioned earlier I thought he was great in it too. Giovanni Ribisi was really good too. Loved being reminded of The Sting which is one of my favourite films.