Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Really glad I stuck with Horace and Pete. Certainly different to much of what you'll see on TV but excellent viewing. The episode with the ex-wife was particularly brilliantly written and acted.

For anyone who enjoyed Making A Murderer and The Jinx, Death On The Staircase is also very good.  I'm only about halfway through but the amount of twists in the case is staggering.  

Finished watching this today and it's really good.  The ending, much like Making A Murderer, did make me wonder how much of the actual evidence is shown and whether the film maker did focus on particular elements for one side.

I recorded that last night. Any good?

Really good like, although I am a bit biased as I find anything to do with North Korea interesting as fuck.

Finally got round to Black Mirror. Watched the first 4 so far. Really impressed and thought Be Right Back was very poignant. Not to mention creepy as fuck.

Finally got round to Black Mirror. Watched the first 4 so far. Really impressed and thought Be Right Back was very poignant. Not to mention creepy as fuck.

Nosedive and playtest are my two favourites so far

Aye really good but I find it depressing also :lol:

Last episode of the third series and the Christmas special with John Hamm a cut above the rest for me.  

But aye, as you say they're all fantastic.

Just catching up with Sherlock.

The Jimmy Saville one was canny canny brutal.

Tended to stick to how the hospital and his wealth enabled him though, more than the broadcasting corporation that gave him his noteriety and turned a collective blind eye in the real life version.

Funny that.

Just finished two seasons of Love in a week. It's rare that romantic comedies are this good. Nice to see some proper character development, humour and pathos instead of the usual cheesy schmaltz that Hollywood applies to this genre. Another quality original production from Netflix.

Last episode of the third series and the Christmas special with John Hamm a cut above the rest for me.  

But aye, as you say they're all fantastic.

Watched that one last night. Bleak as fuck but really clever.

Finished Sneaky Pete today - excellent stuff.

Love the way they seem to have answered the question as to how can there be a second season.

Probably try Legion next.

Second part of Simon Reeve's Turkey was outstanding.

Loved how he delved into the rise of Islam within a supposed secular state as well as looking into some of the Kurdish struggles.