Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Aye me too.  I'll be on the new series tonight.

I watched the first episode of the new Trip season the other day.  Nothing much changed from the previous two seasons apart from the location but tbh that's exactly what I want.

Looking forward to it too, but I might try to put it off so I can binge it towards the end of its run.

It's outrageous that all television series aren't released in one go in this day and age!  

Aye me too. I'll be on the new series tonight.

I watched the first episode of the new Trip season the other day. Nothing much changed from the previous two seasons apart from the location but tbh that's exactly what I want.

Yeah, it was mint though I think the first season had the edge on their Italy tour - mainly because coogan was more of an irritable pompous twat. Both shows on my watch list for this week

Yeah, it was mint though I think the first season had the edge on their Italy tour - mainly because coogan was more of an irritable pompous twat. Both shows on my watch list for this week

I think I liked the Italian one more at first but when I've rewatched them I agree the first one has the edge.  I loved it when they talking about Coogan doing Brydon's eulogy in the last one.

Watched the first Spain trip tonight - class again.

Also just started big little lies. It's good. Bit dark in places but some good character development so far

i started it but heard the end was shit, so gave up and moved on to other things. worth sticking with then? 

Worth watching the OA and making your own conclusions on the ending as everyone has a different opinion on it.

The new Better Call Saul is pretty uneventful but it's nearing the end for Jimmy Mcgill, Tuco will arrive shortly aswell which I think the Mike storyline is heading that way.

I've watched the first 3 episodes of Trip to Spain and it's just getting better and better, they work so well together and it's the funniest thing Brydon has done.

i started it but heard the end was shit, so gave up and moved on to other things. worth sticking with then? 

Sorry, missed this otherwise I'd have replied but what he said really, i.e. liked the ambiguity of the ending.

Another vote here for seeing out The OA.  I really enjoyed the whole thing.  The end is very... different, but worthwhile for me.

Also opens up a possibility of a second series, which I really didn't expect to happen until then.

• 2 weeks later...

big little lies was excellent. 8/10

less impressed by sandy wexler. the first ordinary netflix original i've watched in a while, despite the a list cameos. 5/10

Apparently tickled on amazon prime is supposed to be well worth a watch

'Apparently'?

You're recommending me something to watch in my own precious time that you Haven't even bothered your hipster cosmopolitan London arse to watch yourself in the first place? Get your fucking act together, Gloomy! Even CT wouldn't come out with that craic!

;)

Watched the first episode of Horace and Pete last night, I think I enjoyed it :lol:. The amount of big name actors in it surprised me. I loved the bit where the hipsters kept coming in and the opinion of the characters on certain things was interesting to see. Definitely going to be sticking with it, I can see what others have said about it being dark mind as you can see the beginnings of that in episode 1

"No you're not brothers, he's your fucking cousin" :lol:.

Edited by Howay