Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Perfect way to describe it.  Apparently people get really into it after a couple of episodes.

Aye, I get what people mean now when they said similar. The lass with the fat face and leather jacket had a voice that really grated on me so it was satisfying to see the other characters telling her to shut the fuck up :lol:.

Edited by Howay

Watched the first episode of Horace and Pete last night, I think I enjoyed it :lol:. The amount of big name actors in it surprised me. I loved the bit where the hipsters kept coming in and the opinion of the characters on certain things was interesting to see. Definitely going to be sticking with it, I can see what others have said about it being dark mind as you can see the beginnings of that in episode 1

"No you're not brothers, he's your fucking cousin" :lol:.

Aye I definitely had the same opinion watching the first episode.  From memory the first episode was the most comedic and it get's more serious (and surprisingly horny in the case of one of the episodes) after that.

:lol:

A 37 year old millennial would be the perfect example of that Steve Buscemi gif from 30 rock.

Not that is millenials are the kids anymore like, it's those lazy, good for nothing generation Z's.