Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I'm 5 episodes into Legion - it's like a David Lynch film on even more acid. I have no idea what's reality and what isn't. Good job there's only 3 left. Still enjoyable though.

Only kidding of course, don't know why it popped in my head, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone ever talk or mention this programme yet it must have been on a Saturday night prime time slot for about twenty years or something? Does anyone on here know anyone that actually watches it? I'm sure it's just a BBC jobclub scheme or something like that?

Only kidding of course, don't know why it popped in my head, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone ever talk or mention this programme yet it must have been on a Saturday night prime time slot for about twenty years or something? Does anyone on here know anyone that actually watches it? I'm sure it's just a BBC jobclub scheme or something like that?

There was one ex-poster who did. I'll give you three guesses

Casualty is British drama at its best. Nothing like the real NHS of course where all the nurses and doctors sit round the work stations, laughing and joking and not getting involved with the patients dreary back story, but still, quality telly.

Casualty is British drama at its best. Nothing like the real NHS of course where all the nurses and doctors sit round the work stations, laughing and joking and not getting involved with the patients dreary back story, but still, quality telly.

:lol:

I had no idea you were a fan, was thinking it must be CT by the way ayatollah posed the question but couldn't remember you saying anything about it. I'm a bit gutted it wasn't casualty that was your first post back, mind. Close but no cigar.