Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

If anyone hasnt watched it yet, Criminal Minds is an enjoyable watch and theres 6 seasons so far to get through.

:lol:

It's fucking wank. That's like recommending Casualty.

My other favourite program. Gutted season 26, yes 26 has just finished.

With regard to CM I think its good comfort TV. Of course its no West Wing but you need comfort TV, particularly in later life.

edit: Just had a look and it gets 8.2 on IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452046/

Edited by Christmas Tree

If anyone hasnt watched it yet, Criminal Minds is an enjoyable watch and theres 6 seasons so far to get through.

With regard to CM I think its good comfort TV. Of course its no West Wing but you need comfort TV, particularly in later life.

Soz CT, just summat the mrs watches along with the likes of Bones, Drop Dead Diva and Hollyoaks which I can't find any redeeming featrures in. They seem to exist only to waste some of the little time we have on the planet.

Drop dead diva is about a sexy woman who dies and gets reincarnated as a fatty ballatty. It looks at the many trials and tribulations of being a chubster. It's indescribably bad.

Soz CT, just summat the mrs watches along with the likes of Bones, Drop Dead Diva and Hollyoaks which I can't find any redeeming featrures in. They seem to exist only to waste some of the little time we have on the planet.

Drop dead diva is about a sexy woman who dies and gets reincarnated as a fatty ballatty. It looks at the many trials and tribulations of being a chubster. It's indescribably bad.

Was simply going to type that sounds horrific but instead decided to go and watch the trailer........It looks mint :lol: Deffo going to give that a watch.

Watched the first two episodes of An American Horror Story last night. Quite enjoyed it.

Also enjoyed first couple of episodes of drop dead viva however the can't really see how they can pad the in joke out much more.

It goes rapidly downhill from their unfortunately. Only worth watching to perve on the ginger milf and the young maid

Watched the first two episodes of An American Horror Story last night. Quite enjoyed it.

Also enjoyed first couple of episodes of drop dead viva however the can't really see how they can pad the in joke out much more.

It goes rapidly downhill from their unfortunately. Only worth watching to perve on the ginger milf and the young maid

Hooked tbf :naughty:

• 1 month later...

It will be very few peoples cup of tea like but I know Parky likes this sort of thing, but I've watched a series called "Putin, Russia and the West" on V+ recently and it's quality. The next episode is on Thursday on BBC2, and it's amazing how open it is. The first few series were about how Putin reduced taxes yet got more income in, by basically forcing the oligarch's to pay taxes. They were worried he'd take all their oil and fuck it off, but the richest oligarch was a real dissenter, so in the shadiest trial ever the Russians jailed him for 14 years, basically for campaigning for democracy when you look at why they did it. They seized his assets and sold the oil wells to Exxon.

The next series was about the satelite states like Georgia and the Ukraine. Georgia basically got a centre right government and announced to the world they wanted to be part of the European Union. Putin was fuckin furious and he feels that all of the wests propaganda is imposing western ways of democracy around them, something clearly he's shit scared of. There was a bit about Litvinienko and this pathetic spy rock we had on Russia's streets, but the shadiest thing was about the Ukranian presidential elections in 2004. Putin did everything to rig the results, including poisoning the leading candidate with polonium from which he nearly died. He seems a bit paranoid Putin, and his crack at the end "Britain isn't a colonial power anymore, they should respect us, and then maybe we will respect them." Cheeky cunt. Come back when your the average wage is higher than wor dole you prick. Good show though, and I'm sure one or two of you will enjoy it.

It will be very few peoples cup of tea like but I know Parky likes this sort of thing, but I've watched a series called "Putin, Russia and the West" on V+ recently and it's quality. The next episode is on Thursday on BBC2, and it's amazing how open it is. The first few series were about how Putin reduced taxes yet got more income in, by basically forcing the oligarch's to pay taxes. They were worried he'd take all their oil and fuck it off, but the richest oligarch was a real dissenter, so in the shadiest trial ever the Russians jailed him for 14 years, basically for campaigning for democracy when you look at why they did it. They seized his assets and sold the oil wells to Exxon. The next series was about the satelite states like Georgia and the Ukraine. Georgia basically got a centre right government and announced to the world they wanted to be part of the European Union. Putin was fuckin furious and he feels that all of the wests propaganda is imposing western ways of democracy around them, something clearly he's shit scared of. There was a bit about Litvinienko and this pathetic spy rock we had on Russia's streets, but the shadiest thing was about the Ukranian presidential elections in 2004. Putin did everything to rig the results, including poisoning the leading candidate with polonium from which he nearly died. He seems a bit paranoid Putin, and his crack at the end "Britain isn't a colonial power anymore, they should respect us, and then maybe we will respect them." Cheeky cunt. Come back when your the average wage is higher than wor dole you prick. Good show though, and I'm sure one or two of you will enjoy it.

Was the oligarch you mention called Khordokovsky or something like that? Show sounds interesting so thanks.

It will be very few peoples cup of tea like but I know Parky likes this sort of thing, but I've watched a series called "Putin, Russia and the West" on V+ recently and it's quality. The next episode is on Thursday on BBC2, and it's amazing how open it is. The first few series were about how Putin reduced taxes yet got more income in, by basically forcing the oligarch's to pay taxes. They were worried he'd take all their oil and fuck it off, but the richest oligarch was a real dissenter, so in the shadiest trial ever the Russians jailed him for 14 years, basically for campaigning for democracy when you look at why they did it. They seized his assets and sold the oil wells to Exxon. The next series was about the satelite states like Georgia and the Ukraine. Georgia basically got a centre right government and announced to the world they wanted to be part of the European Union. Putin was fuckin furious and he feels that all of the wests propaganda is imposing western ways of democracy around them, something clearly he's shit scared of. There was a bit about Litvinienko and this pathetic spy rock we had on Russia's streets, but the shadiest thing was about the Ukranian presidential elections in 2004. Putin did everything to rig the results, including poisoning the leading candidate with polonium from which he nearly died. He seems a bit paranoid Putin, and his crack at the end "Britain isn't a colonial power anymore, they should respect us, and then maybe we will respect them." Cheeky cunt. Come back when your the average wage is higher than wor dole you prick. Good show though, and I'm sure one or two of you will enjoy it.

Was the oligarch you mention called Khordokovsky or something like that? Show sounds interesting so thanks.

Aye got it in one. He was worth £25 billion iirc.

• 2 weeks later...

Delocated . Just watched first series and pretty funny stuff . 10 minute episodes based around a family on the witness protection programme who turn the experience into a reality tv show (hence the ski masks and voice altering implant) . Lead character , dad 'Jon' gets funnier and funnier . Worth a shot .

http://www.adultswim.co.uk/videos/delocated/pilot#!all/0/1

• 4 weeks later...

House --- Absolutely funny as fuck.

Didnt think I would like it because I never really liked Hugh Laurie but this program constantly has me laughing out loud.

You'll like Suits and Castle, I reckon.