Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Second series get even better IMO.

I've raced through half of the new series of It's Always Sunny and I think it's definitely an improvement on the last series (which itself wasn't bad).

Is there anything redeeming about any of the characters? I’m still at the stage when I’m more than happy to see any of them tuck into a steaming shit sandwich.

On 03/11/2019 at 10:33, Anorthernsoul said:

Giri/Haji on iPlayer.

Absolutely class.

Just finished this it's one of the most original things I've seen on terrestrial TV in decades. The Japanese actors are phenomenal. The old woman :lol:

They've left it open for another series too :good:

43 minutes ago, ewerk said:

There's a bit of character development towards the end of the second series but I'll not say too much.

So far Gregg is the only likeable one. Just watched the episode where he gets lessons in how to be rich from Tom, who has to be one of the least likeable characters so far, amid strong competition. The scene where they go to the club to party on their own was hilarious 

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Just finished this it's one of the most original things I've seen on terrestrial TV in decades. The Japanese actors are phenomenal. The old woman :lol:

They've left it open for another series too :good:

Aye, I thought it was excellent 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Thats the point :lol:

i'm just wondering i'm ever going to end up rooting for them. that was the genius of breaking bad and the sopranos - you end up feeling empathy for despicable people. i'm struggling to see that ever happening with this lot. they're all so vile. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

On 1/31/2020 at 14:35, Dr Gloom said:

i'm just wondering i'm ever going to end up rooting for them. that was the genius of breaking bad and the sopranos - you end up feeling empathy for despicable people. i'm struggling to see that ever happening with this lot. they're all so vile. 

Dennis is one of the best characters on telly :lol: