Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Anyone paid for this on Prime?....Scuds photo is putting me off tbh :lol:

2CA0FAE4-4A68-460A-BA73-6BEF4A4BE18D.jpeg

No. :lol:

(Only time I've spoken to Scud he seems a canny enough bloke tbh, despite the daft wig).

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

(Only time I've spoken to Scud he seems a canny enough bloke tbh, despite the daft wig).

Yeah he’s not a bad lad...ended up in his & the Undertaker’s company in Riga when we played Ventspils, good crack really,.. all the NUST types & podcast goons (morning Dave @The Fish) are banging on about it so I expect they’ve all got their egos faces on show.. :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah he’s not a bad lad...ended up in his & the Undertaker’s company in Riga when we played Ventspils, good crack really,.. all the NUST types & podcast goons (morning Dave @The Fish) are banging on about it so I expect they’ve all got their egos faces on show.. :D

Couldn't agree the rider, so I declined. How hard is it to get frozen grapes in a decent sized glass for the hotel room??

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Couldn't agree the rider, so I declined. How hard is it to get frozen grapes in a decent sized glass for the hotel room??

I know right? Thats before you even get to your favourite pork pie  à la foie gras...

On 09/12/2020 at 08:38, PaddockLad said:

Anyone paid for this on Prime?....Scuds photo is putting me off tbh :lol:

2CA0FAE4-4A68-460A-BA73-6BEF4A4BE18D.jpeg

So has anyone actually watched this? I mean am I fuck paying £4.50 for it, but was a bit intrigued one of the featured fans is Sima. Is that the same one that used to post here and the SMB? 

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

So has anyone actually watched this? I mean am I fuck paying £4.50 for it, but was a bit intrigued one of the featured fans is Sima. Is that the same one that used to post here and the SMB? 

Think the Sima on this is a lass?

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Been watching The Mandalorian. The first season was good fun and a very easy watch but Season 2 started with TIMOTHY OLYPHANT and now it's been upgraded from WATCHABLE to NOT OPTIONAL.

You mean you have to watch it? Last episode was tremendous.

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Think the Sima on this is a lass?

Aye, "she" was here too I think. Wierd character. Seems like you've been here ages so surprised you must have joined after fop left/died. He was probably the weirdest online personality ever. Contrary as fuck, argued for the sake of it. Roid head with a micropenis. The Moat reference is alluring to the fact he left the board at the same time Moat was enjoying outdoor living in Rothbury.

Despite this I don't buy Fop was Moat. Fop was too articulate and was no psycho iyam. I strangely miss him. Wolfy was no replacement. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

On 09/12/2020 at 09:46, Howmanheyman said:

I sit near him in the ground. He's fucking annoying :lol: 

You also have to question a grown man who pays to have his own nickname put on the back of his replica shirt. Or for that matter, a grown man who buys a replica shirt in the first place!

Edited by Kid Dynamite

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I sit near him in the ground. He's fucking annoying :lol: 

You also have to question a grown man who pays to have his own nickname put on the back of his replica shirt. Or for that matter, a grown man who buys a replica shirt in the first place!

Can only speak as you find! :lol:

• Like 1