Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

GIL Scott heron doc from bbc4 last night

His fatha played for Celtic.

Watched a bit of that, good egg. Had to get up at 5am so didn't stick it out. It was very sad to see the state of his physical decline, which I assume was linked with a crack addiction. He had interesting things to say via his music which is a rarity, and much appreciated when it's done well.

Watched Radiohead at Glasto 97, bit underwhelmed. The sound was off: Thom's voice was too low in the mix. Would rather listen to the records, which I did afterward. Can't argue with their material though, very good rock band.

The Scheme on bbc1 scotland at 10.35, already been 2 episodes last week but you can get them on iplayer

its brilliant, these last 2 episodes had to be scrapped at first because of a court case, but ratings have been really high on the repeats that was on last week

chris is now on smack but won't admit it, candice has been kicked out because she won't get rid of chris' baby, honestly this is brilliant

I've been watching it, fucking savage.

The Scheme's first episode is fucking hilarious. "They said he called him a Bin Laden bastard and aw that" fucking creased.

Later, it's a bit rough like.

The one where Marvin's bird gets punched full pelt by his cousin is hilarious, really hope they make another series

Winnebago Man is well worth a watch.

Is that the one where they try to find a bloke who inadvertantly became a youtube sensation when out-takes of his adverts surface?

He was a VHS sensation back in the early 80's rather than a youtube hit.

They are VERY funny videos of him doing his nut like. Unfortunately nowt in the doc is quite as good as his Angry man caught on camera.

Still well worth it like.

Just watched that, Rebney is class. :D

5 seasons.

It's really good, especially if you like black people, gangster stuff, social commentary and intricate police investigation bollocks. The characters talk in their urban idioms so you have to like that sort of thing.

For instance, in a mainstream TV drama the character Stringer Bell might say: "Oh hello there, I'm Stringer Bell, a drug lord and associate of many criminals. How do you do today, fine sir?"

In the Wire he says shit like, "Yo aight where da reup for ma corner honky? Y'all be switchin towers before 5-0 is crackin us niggas like a peanut aighht."

4th season is the best.

for all the tv stuff i download and watch, im yet to watch any of the wire believe it or not.

havnt seen the sopranos either.

currently watching 'how the states got their shapes','celebrity rehab' season 5, falling skies and about to start 'californication' season 4.

He's just demolished a load of deep friend cat fish ffs.

He's a fucking animal. The Carnivore Chronicles show is class, the food all looks amazing.

The Triple Threat Pork Sandwich. :rolleyes: