Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Anyone been watching Rick and Morty? High concept sci-fi animated comedy that's a lot better than I've just made it sound. Mint voice acting from the creator who voices the two main characters and he works with Dan Harmon to come up with some mad old shite. Well worth a go.

Anyone watch 24 Hours in Police Custody on C4? It's well worth a look, there's a few on demand to catch up on. The recent one with the paedos on was fucking brutal, bloke just sat there talking so matter of fact about the vile shit he downloads/watches.

30 for 30: Straight Outta LA

Directed by Ice Cube. It's hilarious, it's meant to be about the Raiders in the 80s and their connection with gangsta rap, but it's mostly Ice-T (57) and Ice Cube (46) talking about how hard they are.

Currently watching Rome (BBC / HBO) to get over GOT withdrawal.

Really enjoying it, just gutted they only made two seasons. The slave with the massive dong was a bit unexpected.

Got The Borgias lined up next.

Rome was superb.

Great duo in pollo and Verenius and some of the best one liners going.

Having now finished it, two seasons was the right length due to the timeline of events and characters portrayed.

Rome was superb.

Great duo in pollo and Verenius and some of the best one liners going.

Having now finished it, two seasons was the right length due to the timeline of events and characters portrayed.

Finds a Roman coin with his detector now thinks he can comment on two civil wars in the late Roman Republic and how much air time is appropriate for that centuries tumultuous period.

(I enjoyed the first series as it happens, as well).

;)

Finds a Roman coin with his detector now thinks he can comment on two civil wars in the late Roman Republic and how much air time is appropriate for that centuries tumultuous period.

(I enjoyed the first series as it happens, as well).

;)

:lol:

Pollo would not have been out of place in Auf Pet.