Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I suppose it's because a lot of it's from the pov of agent Murphy. Although I think you could argue that was unnecessary and made the scope of the series narrower anyway. They could easily have had a whole season devoted to Escobar's rise from obscurity.

• 1 month later...

Stumbled across Broad City on TV the other night and was impressed. I've downloaded the first series and am very pleasantly surprised by it. Much better than the shite adverts they showed for it. Nice to see a decent female written/led comedy sitcom.

Watched 'Grimsby' last night with the missus, was expecting it to be so-so with the odd laugh but it was better than I expected, genuinely PMSL through parts of it. There's a scene with elephants which needs to be watched. :lol:

Anyone watching "The upstart Crow"? It's a curious amalgamation of Black Adder, the young ones, the Office, Peep show and citizen Khan. Mainly black adder though, but obviously not as good. Enjoyable for me, because I like David Mitchell. But Ben Elton hasn't really changed since the 90s. Not sure I could recommend it, probably worth a go if black adder is your thing.

Anyone watching "The upstart Crow"? It's a curious amalgamation of Black Adder, the young ones, the Office, Peep show and citizen Khan. Mainly black adder though, but obviously not as good. Enjoyable for me, because I like David Mitchell. But Ben Elton hasn't really changed since the 90s. Not sure I could recommend it, probably worth a go if black adder is your thing.

Well that isn't helpful at all! I don't know if it's worth watching or not? Some recommender you are, Renton!

Well that isn't helpful at all! I don't know if it's worth watching or not? Some recommender you are, Renton!

Well at least I managed to post this in the appropriate thread, unlike your "Grimsby" effort, Howmanheyman.

How so? I'm 'recommending something to watch' aren't I?

Oh well, in that case I recommend watching pretty girls arses. ;)

Grimsby clearly belongs in the fillum/moving pictures thread, it's a disgrace you've gone off topic like this. You'll be discussing pizza in the Rafa. Benitez thread next. Shameful.