Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Just started watching Breaking Bad again. (Daughter no 2 had only ever watched one episode so it was my mission to convert her).

I have a shit memory anyway but there's so much detail I'd forgotten already. Loving it again.

There was an awkward silence as Walt got his 50th birthday tug off the Mrs as she was simultaneously using eBay on the laptop. :lol:

My Dad recommended that to me a few weeks ago, as it happens. Not sure if I fancied it?

that is an outstanding show and an equally great performance, highly recommended.

My Dad recommended that to me a few weeks ago, as it happens. Not sure if I fancied it?

that is an outstanding show and an equally great performance, highly recommended.

Aye, go for it HMHM. It's a one-off HBO Biopic of LBJ.

It starts immediately after the assassination of JFK, so if you're not familiar with LBJ and his position at the time, it might help to have a swift peruse of his wiki page or something, but having said that, it makes a pretty good job of explaining that from the off, so just dive in if you can't be arsed. :lol:

It's very good.

Just started watching Breaking Bad again. (Daughter no 2 had only ever watched one episode so it was my mission to convert her).

I have a shit memory anyway but there's so much detail I'd forgotten already. Loving it again.

There was an awkward silence as Walt got his 50th birthday tug off the Mrs as she was simultaneously using eBay on the laptop. :lol:

:spit:

CT's young 'un had that terrible realisation that when she said goodbye to Ma & Pa on his 50th, they were browsing eBay.

XI9HAh.gif

Poor lass.

Aye, go for it HMHM. It's a one-off HBO Biopic of LBJ.

It starts immediately after the assassination of JFK, so if you're not familiar with LBJ and his position at the time, it might help to have a swift peruse of his wiki page or something, but having said that, it makes a pretty good job of explaining that from the off, so just dive in if you can't be arsed. :lol:

It's very good.

I know who he was! :lol:

Aye, I'll give it a go when I've the time. :good:

Yeah watched the whole thing recently and was looking for season 3 immediately after.  Unfortunately, not on the immediate horizon.

Might have to check out some of Wainwright's other stuff.

ITV have got some new thing starting tomorrow which is basically a rip-off of Line of Duty.

Line of Duty was a bit OTT at times but thought it was one of the best things the BBC has done in years.

Luke Cage released on Netflix today, looking forward to binge watching that tonight. Going to have chicken and grits, drink a 40 out of a brown paper bag and get shot by a cop to really get into the mood.