Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Started watching some of the new 'US Fall' tv shows

Frequency and Designated Survivor both off to decent starts

Frequency looks like a direct remake of a film from the 90s with Dennis Quaid and Jim Caviezel (sp?)

'Frequency' strikes me as the sort of thing that makes a fine book/movie, but will only be able to start strong before running out of ideas after half a season of TV.

In a similar vein I think Westworld is class so far but sort of don't want another series because once the androids go wrong then there's not really anywhere else you can take that beyond more of the same.

Money saving expert are giving away 35000 vouchers for new customers to get sky q boxes with sky sports and sky movies for £30 a month (about £50 with phone and broadband). Offer available until Friday.

Even if you don't want to switch, its a good deal to get more out of you provider by threatening to leave.

I got BT sports and Netflix added to my Virgin package and £10 a month knocked off the cost when I asked to cancel this morning.

I'd probably not pay like as I have my parents sky go and I can just plug my laptop into the telly if I'm struggling to get a stream on Kodi.  And for our matches I'll either be there or in the pub.  But I'm interested to have a look at what options there are.