Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

To come clean, as it were, wor lass bought series one off Amazon for £8. After hating the first two I started to appreciate the oddness of it. I watch fuck all telly like, so maybe I have a wonky yardstick. The only other thing I ever see is Come, Dine with Me and that's never what I think it's going to be.

Looking forward to the new Dexter, S4 with Lithgow was just incredible. If its something like that again, in for a treat.

Has anyone watched Burn Notice? Someone recommended it, think its a bit more of a lighter sorta thing, but apparently quite good.

Also looking forward to Homeland, mainly cos its got Damian Lewis in who is generally awesome. Even when he has a ridiculous premise of a show like Life, still pulls it off.

Harmless hokum but I like it. Bruce Campbell ftw

Looking forward to the new Dexter, S4 with Lithgow was just incredible. If its something like that again, in for a treat.

Has anyone watched Burn Notice? Someone recommended it, think its a bit more of a lighter sorta thing, but apparently quite good.

Also looking forward to Homeland, mainly cos its got Damian Lewis in who is generally awesome. Even when he has a ridiculous premise of a show like Life, still pulls it off.

Harmless hokum but I like it. Bruce Campbell ftw

Harmless hokum sounds good to me, will have a look at it.

;) The comma you've added is what's causing the confusion.

There's some fanny on Strictly this year mind (the pro dancers mainly). Always worth a watch.

The gfriend was watching it and there is a young lass with MASSIVE jugs :)

However, the programme should be nuked with the old Cunt Bruce "nice to see it, to see it, nice!"

There's some fanny on Strictly this year mind (the pro dancers mainly). Always worth a watch.

However, the programme should be nuked with the old Cunt Bruce "nice to see it, to see it, nice!"

Has there been a thread on this one?

Has there been a thread on this one?

<_<

Not yet

Anyone get beyond half an hour of Terra Nova?

The starting premise of the family having 3 kids which I think is iffy now never mind when the planet's properly fucked made me start off not really caring about the main characters. Then the cheesy cliches lined up one by one - tough commander with a heart of gold, sullen teen son who hates his Dad, etc, etc.

Also nobody got eaten soon enough - though I suppose someone did at some point otherwise it would be pointless having fucking dinosaurs.

I think class defines what you watch lots of the time. I mean South Park, what sort of working class person could watch that and enjoy it. Same with the Simpsons. Yank pish.

Tonight there was a new series after 20 year of Rab C Nesbitt on, and I always liked it when I was a kid, but that was class the neet. Best ever. Watch it again on I Tunes or whatever absolute mint when he pisses at the tazer and electricutes himself.

It was class tonight. ;)

Anyone get beyond half an hour of Terra Nova?

The starting premise of the family having 3 kids which I think is iffy now never mind when the planet's properly fucked made me start off not really caring about the main characters. Then the cheesy cliches lined up one by one - tough commander with a heart of gold, sullen teen son who hates his Dad, etc, etc.

Also nobody got eaten soon enough - though I suppose someone did at some point otherwise it would be pointless having fucking dinosaurs.

So rubbish it was untrue. Looks like the BBC made it for a childrens slot.

Finished Season 3 of Breaking Bad last night. Class. Desperately want to fire straight into 4 but I'm gonna stay strong!

Season 4 is fucking awesome, but its not until the backend of it that it really gets going.

I don't know how you can stop yourself going straight into season 4 having watched the end of season 3. Will power plus.

It was class tonight. :lol:

Which one?

I think class defines what you watch lots of the time. I mean South Park, what sort of working class person could watch that and enjoy it. Same with the Simpsons. Yank pish.

:lol: South Park and The Simpsons should only be broadcast to stately homes imo.

Finished Season 3 of Breaking Bad last night. Class. Desperately want to fire straight into 4 but I'm gonna stay strong!

Season 4 is fucking awesome, but its not until the backend of it that it really gets going.

I don't know how you can stop yourself going straight into season 4 having watched the end of season 3. Will power plus.

Aye I was recommending it to some lad at work today, and getting the urge to put it on. But I'm working on the basis that the flight to Oz will fly by if I've got this to focus on, so it'll hopefully be worth the wait.