Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Minimalism on Netflix. In the same vein as frugal living and gives plenty of food for thought

I've got boxes and boxes of CDs and Blu Rays that sit untouched cos literally all the media I consume these days is digital. Same with all the clothes I never wear

Aye I've watched that. It was interesting enough. I mean they take it to a ridiculous extreme in some instances, but the general point about owning less stuff makes a lot of sense. I binned so much stuff the last time I moved, stuff the ex wife had insisted we needed to keep on the last house move - we literally were moving rubbish from one garage in the old house to a garage in the new house. It was maddening at the time.

I got rid of CDs a few years ago but I've got a load of DVDs that I'm giving to a lass at work who sells the stuff for charity. It does feel nice to shed some of the rubbish you've accumulated.

:lol: He's very particular is wor Tooj, don't you know?

Late to the party, but Taboo is set in the Georgian period. :lol:

Sherlock's brother plays George IV.

It's a bloody good show thought, and I agree it can only be improved by Oona's tuchus.

b5d6c81e21406f62cd99e07427e8aef8.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Tagline: Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Bauer.

That fucking face. Just drove past the poster on a bus stop and laughed out loud.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not recommending that ANYONE watch this shit.