Recommend me something to watch!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was rewatching Breaking Bad and it struck me that it’s similar to Kojak, because there’s police in BB and Walter is Bald and Kojak is a bald policeman. 

I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories, but there's a brilliant documentary on BBC2 about Covid. Two Chinese scientists from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, we

You’ve logged into the wrong forum again. 

Posted Images

The missing finale was good. Still preferred the original series, mainly because I think James Nesbit was such a convincing character compared to David Morrisey. Mind, Baptiste stepped up a notch for this one.

Much preferred this series over the first one, I thought the storyline was more interesting and it was a lot more gripping. Admittedly I do hate James Nesbitt though and he got on my nerves in series 1. 

Re: the finale, after the prior episodes I actually found it something of an anticlimax, thought it could've been more exciting but overall it was a very good series. I adore Baptiste. :)

Been watching The Fall. Thought the first series was good even if it was uncomfortably misogynistic at times. Sounds a bit Guardian that. The second series is jumping the shark all over the shop though. Will probably finish watching it now but I doubt I'll bother with the 3rd one.

Been watching The Fall. Thought the first series was good even if it was uncomfortably misogynistic at times. Sounds a bit Guardian that. The second series is jumping the shark all over the shop though. Will probably finish watching it now but I doubt I'll bother with the 3rd one.

it was all massively hyped up over here for obvious reasons, until season 3 which until ewerk (i think) mentioned it on here for being utterly shite i'd totally forgotten it had actually returned, no one in work/footy etc had mentioned it at all compared to the previous seasons

The Fall S3 was fucking shite. In 6 hours literally almost nothing happens, pure psychobabble gubbins. Am feeling annoyed I've wasted so much time watching this which as Alex says jumped the shark by S2 even.

In the one I just watched there's this bit where Gibson sees a car coming towards the place above Belfast where they know the killer has been because he used a phone there. She sees the car stop, turn its lights off then reverse away. She doesn't say a word but notes down the reg number then later gets the police to go looking for it. Even though there were about 20 police behind her, not to mention a police car when she first saw it. :lol: I mean, what the fuck is that all about? It's literally just stretching things out for the sake of it. Should've been a one-off 6-part series.

Edited by Alex

In the one I just watched there's this bit where Gibson sees a car coming towards the place above Belfast where they know the killer has been because he used a phone there. She sees the car stop, turn its lights off then reverse away. She doesn't say a word but notes down the reg number then later gets the police to go looking for it. Even though there were about 20 police behind her, not to mention a police car when she first saw it. :lol: I mean, what the fuck is that all about? It's literally just stretching things out for the sake of it. Should've been a one-off 6-part series.

Careful what you say about The Fall, that's where I fell foul of Gemmil.  

I liked the first two series but I've only watched the first episode of the last one and it was more like an episode of Casualty.  I couldn't see where it was going to go that could be interesting after that so it's fallen right down my to watch list.