Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an episode and a half into Horace and Pete and not sure if I like it at all. I know it's meant to have a play like feel to it but it doesn't work for me. I'll give it til the end of ep3 before deciding whether to chuck it or not.

I'm an episode and a half into Horace and Pete and not sure if I like it at all. I know it's meant to have a play like feel to it but it doesn't work for me. I'll give it til the end of ep3 before deciding whether to chuck it or not.

I think I went a good 2 or three episodes into it not knowing whether I liked it or not.  I can't think of anything I've ever watched like it.  But I'm glad I stuck with it as I loved it by the end.

Inside Number 9 has been excellent again in the first couple of episodes of this third season.  Reminds me more and more of Tales Of The Unexpected made in Royston Vasey.

Expected much more laughs from a Louis CK product, and most laughs come in the first few episodes in all honesty.  I think purposely so, in order to keep viewers watching long enough to get to the really dark stuff. but as a drama it gets better and better all the way to the end.

Stick with it, can't imagine anyone feeling let down by the end.

Recommend it to all, this is the flavour...

:lol:

That looks class. I love his stand up and really enjoy Louie. I was inclined to give it a go but the bloke in the hat that goes "I'm not offended either" sealed it for me :lol: :lol: .

Started watching the OA last night, the first episode was canny and it comes highly rated so I'll definitely keep watching. The level of netflix shows is getting really high, I saw that Brad Pitt and Will Smith are both going to be starring in Netflix movies in the coming months in all. 

That looks class. I love his stand up and really enjoy Louie. I was inclined to give it a go but the bloke in the hat that goes "I'm not offended either" sealed it for me :lol: :lol: .

Steven Wright.  He does K-Billy on reservoir Dogs. He's a regular. Paul Simon appears and does the music. David Blaine has a mad cameo too.

Steven Wright.  He does K-Billy on reservoir Dogs. He's a regular. Paul Simon appears and does the music. David Blaine has a mad cameo too.

I thought I recognized him from somewhere. You've sold it to me even more with all of that. I've no idea how Louie C.K manages the output he does at the level it all is mind, I heard another comedian going on about him recently saying that Louie is making great shows, and managing to create a specials worth of material every 12-18 months and that either of those things on their own is staggering let alone doing both at the same time.