Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Aye, as I think I mentioned earlier I thought he was great in it too. Giovanni Ribisi was really good too. Loved being reminded of The Sting which is one of my favourite films.

Been a fan of Ribisi for a while, not sure about this Scientology malarky though.

The long monologue that Cranston gives in one of the earlier episodes, when he's telling a story about someone... . I can't remember what it's about now. But it was mint.

Aye, the 'You broke it, you bought it' one

Been a fan of Ribisi for a while, not sure about this Scientology malarky though.

That'll probably be the old homosexuality cure bollocks

Used to go to school with a lad who used to grab his balls in the changing room and shout flies eyes because that's what he reckoned they looked like. Just remembered that :lol:

Review is back tonight for us lads who know their comedy. Third and final season following two of the finest sitcom seasons of the decade.

I can also recommend The Good Place for a fairly lightweight 20 minute comedy fix. From the creator of Parks and Rec and has an overarching story across it's 13 episodes that separates it from the usual other NBC caper.

Used to go to school with a lad who used to grab his balls in the changing room and shout flies eyes because that's what he reckoned they looked like. Just remembered that :lol:

:lol: :lol:

That definitely would've went in the Ryder diaries from his school flashbacks/nightmares.

Review is back tonight for us lads who know their comedy. Third and final season following two of the finest sitcom seasons of the decade.

I can also recommend The Good Place for a fairly lightweight 20 minute comedy fix. From the creator of Parks and Rec and has an overarching story across it's 13 episodes that separates it from the usual other NBC caper.

I gave up on Review in the second season because of no seeders. How did you watch them?

I saw Bob Mortimer tweeting about it the other day and wasn't sure if he was joking.

Death on the staircase.

Murder in the airing cupboard.

Killing by the hearth rug.

I couldn't pick which of those would not be a R&M sketch.

I saw Bob Mortimer tweeting about it the other day and wasn't sure if he was joking.

Death on the staircase.

Murder in the airing cupboard.

Killing by the hearth rug.

I couldn't pick which of those would not be a R&M sketch.

Aye it was after he tweeted that I managed to watch it.  I'd been looking for it on Kodi without any luck but it's on iplayer under the Storyville section.  As is A Letter To Zachary.

Started Sneaky Pete as my work lunch viewing - a bit slow but warming to it.

I still catch the odd Malcolm in the middle on Sky and I find Cranston's progress from nice, simple hubby through semi-cunt to now full on cunt quite amusing.