Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

13 hours ago, David Kelly said:

The last two episodes of black mirror were superb. For some reason the one with Maxine Peak has the worst rating of any on IMDb. I thought it was excellent. Especially since there was no explanation for what was happening. The last one had obvious similarities to the White Christmas episode in both tone and design and was also brilliant. 

I’d put black mirror up there with inside number 9 as by far the most interesting thing on tv. 

Aye, I thought that last series was great.

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Whoa, now that is a spoiler that I'm happy to hear. There is an insane amount of clout in this thing but I had thought that she might be off limits. 

I actually thought about spoliering it, but it doesn’t give away any story and frankly it’s worth the bollocking of you to bring it to peoples attention

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Anyone watching Dirty Cash?

I am only on the second ep but I want to smash that Scott Tucker in the face!

Is Stevie V in it?

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Anyone watching Dirty Cash?

I am only on the second ep but I want to smash that Scott Tucker in the face!

Dirty Money you Yorkshire ponce! I watched the pharma one too. Thoroughly depressing stuff. 

McMafia finale saved it for me, was going a bit a flat but the injection of action was a welcome addition. Will probably stick with it for the second series, not convinced Norton will be a great Bond, doesn't look like he has the mobility for the action scenes.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

I've watched the first 4 episodes of mind hunter. Struggling a bit with it Tbh. It's very slow so far. 

It's odd because it reminds me very much of the video game LA Noire, even though that was set in the 50s. The central character, Holden, has an uncanny resemblance to Cole Phelps.

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've watched the first 4 episodes of mind hunter. Struggling a bit with it Tbh. It's very slow so far. 

It's odd because it reminds me very much of the video game LA Noire, even though that was set in the 50s. The central character, Holden, has an uncanny resemblance to Cole Phelps.

I really liked it even though I found Holden a bit wet