Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Watched the first episode of Collateral last night.  I don't know if it was the mood I was in or some style of directing/acting but everyone seemed really flat/wooden.

Looks exactly like my cup of tea and I love anything with Nicola Walker in so I'll be giving it another chance.

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Altered Carbon got shit fast.  By episode 7 it's unwatchable.  I'm out/ 

That's where I'm up to and disagree - back story was needed but I say that as someone who's read all the books and loves the character. 

Just finished manhunt: Unabomber. Canny good like.

the new Chris Rock special on Netflix is decent too.

havent started altered carbon yet - what’s the consensus? Not sure whether to start that or godless next, or crack on with season three of Fargo 

7 hours ago, adios said:

Just watched the Pharma and Trump episodes of Dirty Money.  Very, very depressing.  Not sure I would recommend them.

That whole series was basically a masterclass in why the human race can't have nice things. We are utter cunts. 

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

is that worth a gan then? dirty money? also on my watchlist

It's excellently done as @Gemmill says, it should probably just come with a suicide watch warning label.

Watch at your own risk. :lol:  

16 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Just finished manhunt: Unabomber. Canny good like.

the new Chris Rock special on Netflix is decent too.

havent started altered carbon yet - what’s the consensus? Not sure whether to start that or godless next, or crack on with season three of Fargo 

Fargo and Godless I'd reckon.  Both excellent.  The Deuce ended up very good too if you've not seen that.

On 22/02/2018 at 18:58, Gemmill said:

Altered Carbon got shit fast.  By episode 7 it's unwatchable.  I'm out/ 

The 7th episode (which I've just watched) slowed things up a bit but I've been really enjoying it up to this point.  The birds in it are belting too which helps.

2 hours ago, David Kelly said:

The 7th episode (which I've just watched) slowed things up a bit but I've been really enjoying it up to this point.  The birds in it are belting too which helps.

The black lass is fucking gorgeous - used to be an occasional singer in Ally MacBeal but not been in much else. 

• 2 weeks later...