Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

House --- Absolutely funny as fuck.

Didnt think I would like it because I never really liked Hugh Laurie but this program constantly has me laughing out loud.

You'll like Suits and Castle, I reckon.

Just had a quick butchers at the trailers for both of them.

Suits definitely looks a goer however the castle looks, at first glance, like the same sort of thing thats been done to death such aS The Mentalist and Numbers.

Cheers for the suggestions.

That Luck looked pretty lame in the trailers like . Speaking of non-runners - gave Boardwalk Empire a go lately and jacked it after a few episodes .

Couldn't get into it at all - overhyped .

Got hold of the whole 4 series' of Breaking Bad recently and it's had my life ! Absolutely tremendous viewing !

All great characters and some genuinely hilarious moments .

It's utterly engaging and have been finding myself watching a few episodes at a time .

House --- Absolutely funny as fuck.

Didnt think I would like it because I never really liked Hugh Laurie but this program constantly has me laughing out loud.

You'll like Suits and Castle, I reckon.

Just had a quick butchers at the trailers for both of them.

Suits definitely looks a goer however the castle looks, at first glance, like the same sort of thing thats been done to death such aS The Mentalist and Numbers.

Cheers for the suggestions.

Castle is great for that sorta sharp/slick/entertaining American type of cop show. House is far superior though. Plus anyone who does a scooby doo impression like that is awesome. Reminds me of the bit I think in the first series when he "pretends" to be English to phone someone to annoy them in the middle of the night, and just slips back into his posh idiot voice.

But I dunno, Castle just appeals to me for some reason, might be the Firefly connection, or it might just have something to do with:

stana_katic_swimsuit_castle1_lg.jpg

Got bored with Suits in the first episode when it was on Dave though. Wanted to like it, normally my kind of thing, but seemed the script was trying that little bit too hard and instead became a bit clunky. Plus it was a double episode or something and seemed to go on for fucking ever.

Ant: Where has my picture of Stana gone?!?

Edited by Bonamental

Anyone watching the repeats of the ludicrous but completely fabulous Game of Thrones on sky Atlantic? Mrs Pl has got me into it as she's read all the books. The fat one from Full Monty as king of some fantasy realm, Sean Bean as his mucker, extreme medieval type violence and incest (among other sexually deviant acts)...whats not to like?

Anyone watching the repeats of the ludicrous but completely fabulous Game of Thrones on sky Atlantic? Mrs Pl has got me into it as she's read all the books. The fat one from Full Monty as king of some fantasy realm, Sean Bean as his mucker, extreme medieval type violence and incest (among other sexually deviant acts)...whats not to like?

Aye I had absolutely no interest in it when it first got going, but absolutely loved it when I eventually watched it. All kicks off again in April, I think.

I started watching a series called 'Todd and the book of Pure Evil' last night, okay if you like rock music, stoners and high high jinx- seems like an entertaining hoot so far, apparently there's two seasons so far.

I've started watching SOA whilst the Mrs is at work. Just about to finish Rescue Me. Awesome show. Gona start the Wire next

:huh:

You mean you haven't already?

Na, I've watched the full back catalogues of Shield, Rescue Me, Fringe, 24, Prison Break, Lost, Entourage and Dexter. Still got to watch Sopranos, Wire, MadMen, Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad.

Might start in the X Files on Netflix then

Na, I've watched the full back catalogues of Shield, Rescue Me, Fringe, 24, Prison Break, Lost, Entourage and Dexter. Still got to watch Sopranos, Wire, MadMen, Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad.

Might start in the X Files on Netflix then

The West Wing?

'Season' 5 of Breaking Bad is set to air from July I read the other day , can't wait . Recently finished watching the lot over a couple of weeks and now unsure where to head . Been stocking up on loads courtesy of Branson . Got SOA and Trailer Park Boys as possibles . Coming from the high of Breaking Bad can anyone let me know if Im destined to be investing my lounging time wisely here ?

Sons of Anarchy is ok for the first 2 seasons. The third is crap though. To the extent that I've pretty much stopped halfway through it and only watch when my lass insists. If there's other more premium stuff you haven't seen yet, I'd go with that.

Aye you were right like! I thought you just meant the Irish that were knocking about in the first couple of seasons. Didn't realise they were gonna devote a whole frigging series to it!

Good to know that 4 is better though. Might plough on with it in that case.