Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Dont watch a great deal of normal telly but I have to say that DIY SOS has become a must watch.

Last nights show was a real tear jerker and the eyes were moist in Boldon. :cry:

Also has to be said that Nick Knowles must come from the same village as Pardew as they sound very similar.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Dont watch a great deal of normal telly but I have to say that DIY SOS has become a must watch.

Last nights show was a real tear jerker and the eyes were moist in Boldon. :cry:

Also has to be said that Nick Knowles must come from the same village as Pardew as they sound very similar.

It was on in the background here and I ended up bawling my eyes out. Maybe I am a proper girl after all ;)

What happened like? Bad grouting?

House conversion for a man with Motor Neurone disease and three young daughters. Lovely man and family tbf and nearly all the tradesmen were crying at the end.

Well worth a watch on Iplayer.

Shaun Keaveney on 6Music was just talking about the same thing. He said that normally he dismisses this kind of thing, but then this show was "some of the best tv he's seen in ages".

Shaun Keaveney on 6Music was just talking about the same thing. He said that normally he dismisses this kind of thing, but then this show was "some of the best tv he's seen in ages".

Can argue with that. Very emotional.

Can argue with that. Very emotional.

Aye, but you know what I'm like, I'll argue with anybody about anything

Edited by The Fish

Them shows do my fucking nut in I must say.

"Here come and repair my house because Ive had my pants pull down and shafted"

Same as Grand Designs. That programme used to be really good and then it went mental

"So, how much have you spent and what was your budget?"

"Hahaha, Well *sips champagne* budget was £200k, we spent £1.3m I think were skint as fuck now hahahaha *sips more champagne*"

I have started on Season 1 of 24.

OMG

Them shows do my fucking nut in I must say.

"Here come and repair my house because Ive had my pants pull down and shafted"

Same as Grand Designs. That programme used to be really good and then it went mental

"So, how much have you spent and what was your budget?"

"Hahaha, Well *sips champagne* budget was £200k, we spent £1.3m I think were skint as fuck now hahahaha *sips more champagne*"

I have started on Season 1 of 24.

OMG

? Don't think you know the show mate. DIY SOS is where people who are flat broke get help from their neighbourhood and the BBC to renovate their house. Kind of like a Challenge Anneka thing

? Don't think you know the show mate. DIY SOS is where people who are flat broke get help from their neighbourhood and the BBC to renovate their house. Kind of like a Challenge Anneka thing

Oh, whats the one with Melinda Messenger in it? That not the one?

Oh, whats the one with Melinda Messenger in it? That not the one?

Quick Google says it's "Cowboy Builders"

Finished Breaking Bad season 4 last night. Absolutely fantastic ending.

Don't wanna ruin it for anyone so i'll be vague, but that ending with the same face as the teddy bear was amazing.