Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Started the latest series of Mad Men yesterday.

When his Mrs was on all fours doing the cleaning in her bra and panties pointing her arse at Don and looking over her shoulder my lass had a right pop at me for grinning like a Cheshire cat. She wants to be grateful I never soiled my undercrackers tbh.

:sweat::omgwank:

When his Mrs was on all fours doing the cleaning in her bra and panties pointing her arse at Don and looking over her shoulder my lass had a right pop at me for grinning like a Cheshire cat. She wants to be grateful I never soiled my undercrackers tbh.

Drapers wife is mint. Just saw the episodes of 30 Rock with him in them too, which were decent.

There's an episode involving Betty Draper coming up which put me in mind of a certain taxi driver ;)

I caught the last last 20 minutes of a program on C4 last night on feeding fetishes. I had assumed it was just guys who were into the curvier woman but it was far more mental than that. Women who get turned on by stuffing their faces and men who get their kicks by charting their weight gain. Strange shit.

Yeah I watched that program in near disbelief! The girl who was trying to gain even more weight made a video of her boyfriend feeding her 4 litres of ice cream mixed with milk and cream via a tube until she was so full she was nearly sick :sick: She reckoned its when she gets to that point that she 'feels orgasmic' and then wants to get her brains fucked out!! :fool::o

Edited by Toonraider

This week's Mad Men is an absolute masterpiece, for anyone that watches it. This has been the best season so far imo.

Do you mean the Joan/Jaguar episode?

Btw, watched episode 1 of The Wire last night. Hooked. How many series does it run for?

Do you mean the Joan/Jaguar episode?

Btw, watched episode 1 of The Wire last night. Hooked. How many series does it run for?

5 series. 2nd is good, 4th is fantastic. 5th is dogger 3rd is alright. IMHO

Edited by ADP

nah, iirc first and third are related - well, they all are in different ways regarding character recurrences. but they each have their own wire tapping investigation going on. Does well to compartment each series yet lend them to the feeling of an entire entity.