Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

To answer my own question, The River does get better, not gonna change your life but it was reasonable enjoyable. It's a bit Paranormal Activity, a bit Lost and a bit Cannibal Holocaust, only 8 episodes so if you like that sort of thing it will fill a few hours or you.

Watching Undercover Boss. It's the bloke who owns Pizza Go-Go and he's currently at the Tottenham branch right where the riots started.

Bloody hell, the manager was right in it! He pushed a burning car in the middle of the street to keep rioters away. Scummy area, one driver had his pizzas nicked by some chavs and the next day the manager's visiting him telling him to just give them the pizza and run for it!

I just watched that ghost rider 2 and it was a massive let down. The first one was really good but they destroyed the second one.

A bit far fetched, eh?

The Newsroom is getting better, 3rd episode was much more a west wing format

Should I acquire it, or just wait for it on Sky Atlantic?

it starts on Sky Atlantic tomorrow i think

It does, but not all at once.

I'm a very impatient man.

and No Wykiki, you'll not think of Dumb & Dumber, it'll be Speed

I'm watching The Sopranos from the start. I watched them years ago, right up to the final season, and somehow never finished it and it's too late to just watch that now cos I've forgotten everything.

Anyway it's class.