Recommend me something to watch!

On 31/10/2020 at 05:31, Gemmill said:

Somebody Feed Phil is back. Will the fucking idiots of Toontastic finally wake up to this sleeper classic?!

i watched the first episode the other day on your recommendation. couldn't get more than half way in. it was his creepy, staring eyes that put me off. also, i'm going to presume it gets better as it progresses? 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was rewatching Breaking Bad and it struck me that it’s similar to Kojak, because there’s police in BB and Walter is Bald and Kojak is a bald policeman. 

I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories, but there's a brilliant documentary on BBC2 about Covid. Two Chinese scientists from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, we

You’ve logged into the wrong forum again. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i watched the first episode the other day on your recommendation. couldn't get more than half way in. it was his creepy, staring eyes that put me off. also, i'm going to presume it gets better as it progresses? 

Oh dear, anti semitism is alive and well on Toontastic. 

• Haha 2
On 27/10/2020 at 20:29, Howmanheyman said:

I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories, but there's a brilliant documentary on BBC2 about Covid. Two Chinese scientists from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Malaysian flight MH370. It is thought that they were involved in the development of the virus, and were intending to disperse it around in the USA. The intelligence services discovered their plans and deliberately downed the plane. But sadly neither of them actually got on the flight though. It’s really interesting. Have a look for it on iplayer. It’s called two wongs don't make a flight.

There are also rumours that Covid was made at Fort Detrick airbase in the U.S where they make their biological weapons. Then taken to China to be used. 

On 04/11/2020 at 04:43, Dr Gloom said:

am i  being overly harsh then? i wanted to give it a chance as i tend to enjoy foodie shows but i found the bloke jarring as fuck 

I lasted a little longer, ended up not paying full attention to it. Was expecting a lot more.

That ‘Eat Well For Less’ btw. Basically middle class families spending about £5k a year more than they need to because they’re too fucking lazy to cook and too shallow not to buy the most expensive brands. Read the room ffs 

• Like 1
On 05/11/2020 at 22:13, Gemmill said:

:lol:

I mean it's a travel show where a bloke eats nice dinners. Were you expecting better character development for the main courses? 

Considering how much you've banged on about it I was expecting something a little more engaging.

• 4 weeks later...