Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

:lol:

Nah that's me dad. He's never expressed a preference for Farage, although who knows. 

Some of my mam's patter is designed to wind me up. Turned up at hers on Sunday and she had GB News on and was telling me it was "the highlight of her week". Farage, not her only son turning up. 

I told her he's a prick and turned it off. 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Nah that's me dad. He's never expressed a preference for Farage, although who knows. 

Some of my mam's patter is designed to wind me up. Turned up at hers on Sunday and she had GB News on and was telling me it was "the highlight of her week". Farage, not her only son turning up. 

GB news has been on when I've turned up at my folks house and also the in-laws. I've no idea what the fuck's going on with it tbh, not only that, my old man listens to the cunt on the radio! 

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

My Da used to pull shit like this. Turn up out the blue on a Sunday and declare whatever we were watching on telly was shite. Then he'd turn it off and demand we put the kettle on.

Dunno if he ever noticed the connection between him acting the prick and his cup of tea tasting a bit like fairy liquid.

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The husband of one of Mrs.F’s work colleagues is about to appear on “Farage at Large” on GB news, live from sunderland. 

It’s every bit as terrible as you’d expect it to be. 

I’ve lasted 2 minutes before I’ve fucked it off, which I’m quite impressed with tbh. 

They should do a spin off, "Farage at Largs" where they just dump him in Largs and see how long it takes for the locals to drown him in the Clyde firth. I'd well watch that.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I think so, aye. Michael Keaton. The story of Oxycontin. 

Aye I've watched it and fallen asleep twice during the last episode. I'll try again this week some time. The prices of oxy on Telegram are extortionate. Is it even prescribed here?

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You want to get on it, it's right up your street. Michael Caine plays an army man fighting a band of savages. 

:lol: I'd need to be able to get sky Atlantic, (it's on sky isn't it?)