Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

On 15/11/2021 at 19:42, Ugly Mackems said:

The partners nephew on Masterchef tonight. Eddie. Not letting on how he did - doesn't bode well. Filmed last May apparently. 

Let me think about that for a second, to see f I can work it out 🤔

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

lindisfarne's geordie genius: the alan hull story.

cracking hours television on bbc4 if you can get it on catch up presented by sam fender and quite moving at times.

alan hull was a regular in the potters wheel in sunniside in the early 80s and just one of the lads and a fucking big drinker!

he managed and promoted a young sunniside solo singer/songwriter/guitarist who was a regular at the match with us called Ian mccallum and although as a talented soloist he never made it he ( @ewerk (apologies again!))  joined stiff little fingers in the early 90s and remains with them still.

:)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

I did but I'm keeping it on ice till its finished as I can't be arsed with watching things I really like week to week anymore. 

It does look promising from what I've seen of the trailers. 

3 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

That's what Ken gave to DOJ which proved less incriminating than expected, hence no toilet wine for Tom

This sounds like essembee describing a meeting between our Antipodean chum and a certain hairy Admin.