Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

On 02/01/2022 at 19:24, Gemmill said:

Take Me Home Leeds United is a decent watch on Amazon Prime. 

First series tells the story of the season they got beat by Derby in the play-off semi, and the second series is their promotion season - second series is also the covid-hit football season, so just interesting seeing how that affected their run-in. 

Some proper dickheads amongst the fans that are featured, as well.

Bielsa seems like a top lad. As does Kalvin Phillips tbf. Luke Ayling has the pick of the WAGs. 

This isn't a bad watch despite Rusty being the narrator (there are heaps of Australian Leeds fans because of Kewell and the Dukes - drives me fucking nuts) and Leeds being a bunch of cunts.

But why the fuck has it been graded so Leeds kit looks like it is light blue? It's not hard to get it right. I get they obviously wanted to make it look "cold" but nothing is actually white, it's like the camera work is so fucked they went, "let's not worry about fixing the fuck up, we'll just make it all look cold!"

Get your white balance right you useless cunts!

Edited by sammynb

On 29/12/2021 at 16:43, Howmanheyman said:

Just watched this clip now. FUC......KING......HELL. :lol:

I'm not picking on you fish, honestly, but ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? :lol:

:lol: it's class and if you think otherwise, you need to go to a reducation camp.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

there's been loads of good stuff on iplayer lateley. hot on the heels of gods of snooker, i've enjoying a very british scandal and the tourist 

I'm watching the last episode of the tourist tonight. It's very good, I thought the method they used in episode 5 to fill in the story gaps was pure genius. Fargo down under. 

• Like 1

I've also watched the first 4 episodes of Always Sunny. I can see why you reprobates like it. It's canny like, not what I was expecting (not sure what I was expecting mind). I like shows that are 20 minutes long which you can quickly tune into and out. My challenge is to complete it this year. Doable. 

So I'm watching Dancing on Ice with the family, good wholesome family viewing. Anyway, of course I'm not recommending this for the Always Sunny reprobate brigade but I have to admit Bez's performance had me in stitches. Worse than Tucker Jenkins. :D

• Haha 1