Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

So Ozark's back on. Problem is with these series delayed by the virus is that can I fuck remember what happened nearly 3 years ago, even with the recap. Still got that fucking blue filter that bugs me though. 

7 hours ago, Renton said:

So Ozark's back on. Problem is with these series delayed by the virus is that can I fuck remember what happened nearly 3 years ago, even with the recap. Still got that fucking blue filter that bugs me though. 

Get on YouTube and search for a full recap. 

A side effect of the pandemic is I'm way behind on a load of series - I used to watch an episode of something every day in my lunch hour but have never bothered when WFH. 

I haven't watched the third season of Ozark yet. 

7 hours ago, Renton said:

:lol: Wait til your heading for 60. That happens episode to episode.

• Haha 2

On 22/01/2022 at 07:14, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Wait til your heading for 60. That happens episode to episode.

I get the sense that, with your attention span, the American style of tv is more your speed. 

"We're going to look at alligators and crocodiles. Here's an alligator, later we'll look at crocodiles. We looked an alligator, remember, here's the clips we showed. But now here's a crocodile. We've looked at alligators and crocodiles in this episode, here's all those clips again in case you forgot. Next episode we'll look at crocodiles, then alligators."

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I get the sense that, with your attention span, the American style of tv is more your speed. 

"We're going to look at alligators and crocodiles. Here's an alligator, later we'll look at crocodiles. We looked an alligator, remember, here's the clips we showed. But now here's a crocodile. We've looked at alligators and crocodiles in this episode, here's all those clips again in case you forgot. Next episode we'll look at crocodiles, then alligators."

My attention span was struggling reading that :lol: 

• Haha 5

binge watched over the last couple of nights the responder. dark, depressing at times, but with some quite moving black comedy too.

martin freeman is superb playing the part of a troubled copper and for me was head and shoulders above any of the usual shite police dramas.

give it a go.  :)

• Like 2

Anyone got round to the latest season of Ozark? Not sure whether to bother or not. I liked it but can’t really remember what happened in the last season and not sure I can be arsed to remember/reinvest in it 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Anyone got round to the latest season of Ozark? Not sure whether to bother or not. I liked it but can’t really remember what happened in the last season and not sure I can be arsed to remember/reinvest in it apparently.

Literally, second post on this page man. Apparently you need to invest some time on youtube before you reinvest even more time on it.

I've watched the first episode. The lad on it has grown massively and is now a shit actor. Guess that's the problem with kid actors, never know what you're going to get. 

Edited by Renton

11 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

binge watched over the last couple of nights the responder. dark, depressing at times, but with some quite moving black comedy too.

martin freeman is superb playing the part of a troubled copper and for me was head and shoulders above any of the usual shite police dramas.

give it a go.  :)

I normally can't stand Martin Freeman but he is magnificent in this. Top notch performances all round. I'm fucked today because I was going to watch one episode before bed and did the whole thing in one go

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like him. Saw him in a play at the theatre Royal where he was starring with Trigger from Only Fools and Horses. Must have been a bit shit bcause I can't remember anything about it much. But also saw him around town at the same time, was surprised at how short he is. Probably didn't need much CGI for the Hobbit. 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I normally can't stand Martin Freeman but he is magnificent in this. Top notch performances all round. I'm fucked today because I was going to watch one episode before bed and did the whole thing in one go

He was good in Fargo. Although I like him in most things. Wasn’t he one of Ali G’s posse in the early days too? 

27 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

thought both casey and marko were acted superbly too. the latter in particular, had a scally off to perfection. some glorious, darkly comic moments.  :)

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

thought both casey and marko were acted superbly too. the latter in particular, had a scally off to perfection. some glorious, darkly comic moments.  :)

Marko reminds me of @Gemmill. Maybe how Gemmill would have turned out if he grew up in a broken home in a scouse slum. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Literally, second post on this page man. Apparently you need to invest some time on youtube before you reinvest even more time on it.

I've watched the first episode. The lad on it has grown massively and is now a shit actor. Guess that's the problem with kid actors, never know what you're going to get. 

als GIF

• Haha 4

Watching The Book Of Boba Fett with Fist Jnr. at the minute- very much like the Mandalorian, same Spaghetti Western meets Star Wars vibes, thoroughly enjoyable mindless cack for 1/2 an hour. 

Seeing the Nipper get excited when he spots some Easter egg from the SW lore is quite funny :lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Watching The Book Of Boba Fett with Fist Jnr. at the minute- very much like the Mandalorian, same Spaghetti Western meets Star Wars vibes, thoroughly enjoyable mindless cack for 1/2 an hour. 

Seeing the Nipper get excited when he spots some Easter egg from the SW lore is quite funny :lol:

it's class. my little boy has been buzzing for each new episode, as has his man-child dad. 

• Haha 1