Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Aye, I knew it turned into a mess but didn't realise just how much of a mess. That hippy who set up the original one was only in it for the cash despite pretending it was all about the 'peace and love'.

• 2 weeks later...

Started watching Marcella on Netflix (was an ITV thing that passed me by). Anyway it's Anna Friel who is still quality even post cosmetic surgery mishaps. 

I always thought she was a slightly older bird but she's a year younger than me. PM me if you want me to work out how much younger or older she is than you. The likes of Spongebob, Toonpack and RobinRobin, just forget it I'm not setting a fucking spreadsheet up.

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Started watching Marcella on Netflix (was an ITV thing that passed me by). Anyway it's Anna Friel who is still quality even post cosmetic surgery mishaps. 

I always thought she was a slightly older bird but she's a year younger than me. PM me if you want me to work out how much younger or older she is than you. The likes of Spongebob, Toonpack and RobinRobin, just forget it I'm not setting a fucking spreadsheet up.

Bizarrely I just binged watched this over the last week. It's fucking batshit, but I did quite enjoy it. It does have a very strange habit of setting seemingly very important subplots then just completely ignoring them because they can't work out how to resolve them

Also I know exactly how age appropriate she is because Brookside 

5 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Bizarrely I just binged watched this over the last week. It's fucking batshit, but I did quite enjoy it. It does have a very strange habit of setting seemingly very important subplots then just completely ignoring them because they can't work out how to resolve them

Also I know exactly how age appropriate she is because Brookside 

Aye I'm feeling the same way about the subplots. There's stuff from season 1 where I'm still thinking wtf became of that little offshoot? 

It's keeping me interested though. Closing in on the end of S2. It's been a good covid companion. 

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I'm feeling the same way about the subplots. There's stuff from season 1 where I'm still thinking wtf became of that little offshoot? 

It's keeping me interested though. Closing in on the end of S2. It's been a good covid companion. 

There was a bit toward the end of S1 where she was tied up at knifepoint, cut to a different scene, never mentioned again. Glorious 

Edited by spongebob toonpants

3 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

There was a bit toward the end of S1 where she was tied up at knifepoint, cut to a different scene, never mentioned again. Glorious 

:lol: he even sliced a bit out of her neck. Nee bother. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

She's brilliant in it. Absolutely radge 

@Christmas Tree The Lost City (2022). Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum.

This will be your film of the year. 

It's actually decent lighthearted Romancing The Stone type stuff. Tatum and Bullock are both funny and there's a good cameo from Bradley Pitt. 

Saw a trailer for that and I’m actually embarrassed for you that you watched it. Football has been off a day and this is what you resort to

@Christmas Tree The Lost City (2022). Sandra Bullock, Channing Tatum.

This will be your film of the year. 

It's actually decent lighthearted Romancing The Stone type stuff. Tatum and Bullock are both funny and there's a good cameo from Bradley Pitt. 

Yeah, watched it a few weeks ago. Canny film. :)