Dont worry the mighty United willl save the day

Red Devil

Lego looking ground? ffs. And you didn't win the football league, you cockney cunt, you won the premiership.

Im from Salford me mate ;)

You would know all about Cockneys though, they run your Club!!

well running them into the ground as it happens ha ha!!

You know you're never coming back dont you, the new Leeds :(

Are you fuck from Salford you nonce, some cunt check his IP, Man Utd's hardcore are all Stretford, Salford and Sale lads, not one proper lad would want their proud club to lose, that is a fuckin fact. If you genuinely do, you are a product of the SKY generation you complete wank.

Everybody wants them to lose son.... the game means less than nothing to us, sending baldy Al down is what the crack is all about, then its off to sunny Rome with a smile on our face ;)

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeS GET IN THERE JONES!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sounds like your songs about the Glazers.

What are those nice songs you sing about Liverpool?

Classy.

The Sun was right.... MURDERERS!!

;)

96 innocent people died ffs ;):(

Im against Liverpool fans who sing about Munich, but your fans get angry about it (and rightly so). You should show the same respect you would like to receive.

Classy.

;)

Speaks volumes

Guest Stevie

Classy.

;)

96 innocent people died ffs ;):(

Im against Liverpool fans who sing about Munich, but your fans get angry about it (and rightly so). You should show the same respect you would like to receive.

The song is with reference to Heysel not Hillsborough, and some what agreeable I think.

Guest Stevie

However this kid is a shite WUM. Would be good to have a more considered WUM I think, but piss poor doesn't even cover this kid.

Classy.

;)

96 innocent people died ffs :(:angry:

Have a word with yourself little boy, Murderers refers to the innocent Italians the Scousers killed at Heysel, it has nothing to do with Hillsborough..... so smarten up kiddo ;)

it United to you mate ;)

We were called United before Manchester you plastic spastic.

You can call yourself whatever you want, nobody knows who you are.... nobody even knows your name ;)

Why are you here then? Why do we take up so much of Sky's precious time??

Fact is you support the easiest club in the world to support - you think that being knocked out of a cup semi on penalties is a travesty when you have 2 trophies in the bag and potentially another 2 to pick up. You haven't a fucking clue what support is mate.

Tell you what, I don't agree with a lot of Stevie's methods but I hope he comes on here and rips seven shades of shit out of you!

What a boring plastic Manc cunt!

Guest Stevie
it United to you mate ;)

We were called United before Manchester you plastic spastic.

You can call yourself whatever you want, nobody knows who you are.... nobody even knows your name ;)

Why are you here then? Why do we take up so much of Sky's precious time??

Fact is you support the easiest club in the world to support - you think that being knocked out of a cup semi on penalties is a travesty when you have 2 trophies in the bag and potentially another 2 to pick up. You haven't a fucking clue what support is mate.

Tell you what, I don't agree with a lot of Stevie's methods but I hope he comes on here and rips seven shades of shit out of you!

What a boring plastic Manc cunt!

He's too shit to go in to third gear on, if he came back with better crack, it would be good. It's going to be shite on here tonight if you don't ban the cunt. If you notice I've never vindicated Danny B being banned, because at least he thinks about his WU's and on occasion he knows how to push certain peoples button, but this kid is shit, waste of time. "no one knows you", it's admittance the kid is a cock, why come here if no cunt knows us, and say Talksport are doing national polls about us in the other breath, waste of time completely.

Classy.

Not forgetting all the ones they copy from Liverpool and change the words....

Fuck me, they even sing their own words to the Blaydon Races - plastic to the end the lot of them.

Stevie - this is why I'm indifferent about Liverpool and hate Man Utd. 5 Live, Talksport, on the web, all I've ever heard from Liverpool fans is that they hope we stay up - they relate to us, they appreciate the love we have for our club they empathise with how much we've been hurt again and again by mis-management.

The majority of twats who follow the Glazer Brigade are revelling in the fact we're in the shit? Why? Makes no difference to them but still it goes on.

No wonder the rest of the footballing world fucking hate you!

Classy.

;)

You find that funny? Show some fucking respect you wanker!

Classy.

;)

96 innocent people died ffs :(:angry:

Have a word with yourself little boy, Murderers refers to the innocent Italians the Scousers killed at Heysel, it has nothing to do with Hillsborough..... so smarten up kiddo ;)

You need to read up on your history m'laddo... You think those Juve fans were totally innocent that night? No-one condones what happened but it wasn't as one-sided as you're making out.

Guest Stevie

Classy.

Not forgetting all the ones they copy from Liverpool and change the words....

Fuck me, they even sing their own words to the Blaydon Races - plastic to the end the lot of them.

Stevie - this is why I'm indifferent about Liverpool and hate Man Utd. 5 Live, Talksport, on the web, all I've ever heard from Liverpool fans is that they hope we stay up - they relate to us, they appreciate the love we have for our club they empathise with how much we've been hurt again and again by mis-management.

The majority of twats who follow the Glazer Brigade are revelling in the fact we're in the shit? Why? Makes no difference to them but still it goes on.

No wonder the rest of the footballing world fucking hate you!

I think Man Utd's proper support, probably a hardcore of 30,000 Salford, Stretford lads, are some of the most passionate fans in Europe, the sad thing for thing for them is their reputation is tarnished by the hundreds of thousands of total and utter mugs that attach themselves to the club. They're a product of an air crash they were largely a smallish club prior to that but they're one of two biggest clubs on earth now, and I know for a fact their proper support hate these plastics more than fans of other clubs.

Guest Stevie
To be fair though, even a dyslexic chimp could get Stevie to bite.

A dyslexic chimp would be unlikely to live in a Jarrow highrise, and would most likely have a higher IQ than you. Where exactly did I bite other than saying this kid is a fake exactly? Read threads before you comment. Idiot.

I think man utd will win. I think the team they put out will probably be something like:

kruzak

neville evans o'shea fabio

fletcher gibson tosic nani

tevez macheda

IMO that should be good enough to beat hull

I can't see Man Utd putting out a team that would lose, I mean imagine what it would do for team moral, I mean they have a great team moral after winning the league, so why would they want to lse that ahead of their biggest ever game? Losing, or not even beating Hull would make team moral drop, even if it is their 2nd team, and I think their second team is good enough to beat Hull. But remember, even though it is unlikely, both us and Hull can win, and we will both stay up, at the expense of those who shall not be named if they do not BEAT Chelsea, even a draw may not be enough for them.