Pompey vs Mackems

ToonKev

Setanta think they've got a major fucking incident in their hands with this slightly premature whistle blow. Let's watch it again eh! Oooooooo controversial!

Are you kidding me? You will do well to find a worse refereeing fuck up.

Saturday....... wonder if we can sue. ;)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, makes the final day a bit more interesting now. Surely Sunderland can't turn Chelsea over while Hull are playing a weakened Man United team and we have a chance of something against Villa.

I'll be drinking that day.

Sunderland loosing has just doubled our chances of staying up. .........if we can just beat Villa....please god. ;)

If it had gone our way Saturday, we'd have been a point ahead of Sunderland and two ahead of Hull....

Fucking hell I'm dreading Sunday. Don't ask me why but I'd quite like Boro to get out of it now. Think it's to do with Brown being a Mackem also for the shit he gave us for ditching his mate Allardyce.

Sunderland and Hull for the drop for me please ;)

Setanta think they've got a major fucking incident in their hands with this slightly premature whistle blow. Let's watch it again eh! Oooooooo controversial!

When the whistle goes the game stops simple as that.

The balls over the line man. It's nowhere near as premature asn theyre making out.

Anyway I would fucking love it if we could send these twats down next Sunday.

Beside the point, he blew up, either for a penno or a foul on the defender.

He then changed his mind.

Shocking decision TBH.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck if it's Sunderland or Hull, so long as one team go down instead of us.

Nope nor I......please god let us beat Villa......;)

Dare I say Villa have been playing pretty lamely the last few games. They looked knackered last week.

Thing is, I don't expect us to give them the fight needed to exploit that. We looked totally heartless against Fulham.

Strange things happen on last days.

Dare I say Villa have been playing pretty lamely the last few games. They looked knackered last week.

Thing is, I don't expect us to give them the fight needed to exploit that. We looked totally heartless against Fulham.

I'm hoping Shearer can get a similar performance to the one at Boro out of them since this is even more important. I don't know if it was good motivation, literal kicks up the arse or cocaine nor do I care. Just get it done.

Guest Stevie

When the whistle goes the game stops simple as that.

The balls over the line man. It's nowhere near as premature asn theyre making out.

Anyway I would fucking love it if we could send these twats down next Sunday.

Beside the point, he blew up, either for a penno or a foul on the defender.

He then changed his mind.

Shocking decision TBH.

I agree to be honest. You could tell by his body language. Him touching his head like that is giving off the message "I'm a mug" and that's what he was in that instance.

I'm hoping Shearer can get a similar performance to the one at Boro out of them since this is even more important. I don't know if it was good motivation, literal kicks up the arse or cocaine nor do I care. Just get it done.

I read that as 'licks up the arse'.

Hats off to Shearer, now that's commitment!

From Sam, via text on 81111: "Why is everyone worried? There's as much chance of Hull and Newcastle winning as there is of Rafael Benitez showing up at Old Trafford with a bottle of bubbly!"

I hope that comment comes back to bite him on the fucking arse.. ;)

Fucking cocaine man ;)

Aye, give them some speed n pcp n'all. Hypnotize them that they're Maradona and if they don't win in the next life they'll be Glenn Hoddle's sweaty jockstrap (don't tell Xisco that, obviously)

If it had gone our way Saturday, we'd have been a point ahead of Sunderland and two ahead of Hull....

Fucking hell I'm dreading Sunday. Don't ask me why but I'd quite like Boro to get out of it now. Think it's to do with Brown being a Mackem also for the shit he gave us for ditching his mate Allardyce.

Sunderland and Hull for the drop for me please ;)

It's theoretically possible:

We win

mackems lose

Boro win and Hull lose with a swing of 5 goals.

EDIT: no it isn't, mackems would still have a point more than boro ;)

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater