Michael McIntyre

Douggy B

I was given his DVD as a present, i found him to be the worst comedian I've ever watched.

Give me Frankie Boyle, Alan Carr, Lee Evans anyday.

Vindication. As for the worst comedy DVD you have clearly not seen the new Paddy Mcguinness, its pathetic.

I really am well balanced and against all things unfair......But please, please ban this fucking wanker.

Michael McIntyre ?

agreed ! ;)

I was given his DVD as a present, i found him to be the worst comedian I've ever watched.

Must be the most unfunniest cunt since..... Danny B ?

Give me Frankie Boyle, Alan Carr, Lee Evans anyday.

Vindication. As for the worst comedy DVD you have clearly not seen the new Paddy Mcguinness, its pathetic.

I saw his first DVD and it was utterly dreadful.

I quite like the guy too but his stand-up is woeful.

He's average, but his "Regions are different and therefore I will mock their differences" shtick is older than Methuselah. It's been done by everyone from Jim Davidson to Bobby Thompson. This is fine and fair enough, but the material itself isn't that accurate or insightful. I've heard better stuff from Al Hay (Murray) and even that's not great.

If you want stereotype fuelled formulaic comedy, then he's not bad, his delivery works and he does have an affable charm on stage. If you want real funny set your sights a little higher.

But I think we all know why you posted that Danny. Geordie Baiting. It's surely SURELY getting boring now though right? You post something, we all call you a tiresome twat, you get your tight frilly French knickers all up in a bunch and whine about how we think we're better than everyone, how we're deluded and so on and so forth. What you failed to realise is this; we don't think we're better than everyone Danny, we're just all better than you. All of us. Because not one of us trolls the same board, day in day out aching for the attention that mummy and daddy failed to give you. We are not a replacement for their attention for a few reasons: First amongst them is that they cannot possibly hold you in lower esteem than we do, second we don't know why they don't love you ... only they can tell you that, we only have our own reasons, so the attention you crave is not the attention you'll receive, perpetuating this pathetic cycle. Thirdly... and I think this is a pretty big one... You're a cunt. A boring repetitive, obsessed whiney little cunt. And like all little cunts, you need to go and get yourself, good and fucked.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever notice this, did you ever notice that comedy reached it's zenith with Seinfeld.

...but he laughs at his own jokes like Billy Connolly which makes it funny.

Billy actually seemed to be laughing though. Mcintyre seems to perform the laugh as much as the joke. Scares me.

I'll watch.

I saw him in Manchester about five years ago and thought he was pretty funny for the Comedy Store on a Wednesday night but not exactly one of Britain's finest standups.