Letter of resignation

Walliver

I've never had to write one before but I'd like to now. What sort of things do I put in it ? Just when I want to leave or is there more to it than that ? Obviously, I know I have to give a certain amount of notice (two weeks in this case), is there anything else I ought to know ?

I did one a couple of weeks ago. It just said:

Dear _________

Please accept this letter as formal notice that I will be leaving the company on _________, on completion of my contractual notice period of ______ weeks/months.

Regards,

_________

Signature

When i worked in a hotel i scribbled down my letter of resignation after a meeting where i was told they were going back on a promise to put me on to day shift after2 years on nights.

As i had a good working relationship with my boss (I was fucking her every night we were both on together) she thought i was taken the piss, so she and the other management were very suprised 2 weeks later when i didn't turn up, i got a phone call asking where i was and why i hadn't turned up! I had great pleasure in telling them i had gettin a job working day shift for a rival hotel!

Dropped themselves right in the shite. ;)

Only downside was i lost a nice pieces of ass!

When i worked in a hotel i scribbled down my letter of resignation after a meeting where i was told they were going back on a promise to put me on to day shift after2 years on nights.

As i had a good working relationship with my boss (I was fucking her every night we were both on together) she thought i was taken the piss, so she and the other management were very suprised 2 weeks later when i didn't turn up, i got a phone call asking where i was and why i hadn't turned up! I had great pleasure in telling them i had gettin a job working day shift for a rival hotel!

Dropped themselves right in the shite.  :lol:

51427[/snapback]

;)

Dropped themselves right in the shite.  B)

51427[/snapback]

;)

51435[/snapback]

What he failed to mention though it was for the "Bue Oyster" chain of hotels and he was now the managers nice piece of ass :lol:

Keep it simple as Gemmil suggests

Under NO circumstances slag anyone off - the letter will be on file if anyone ever checks up for a reference later and people might get their own back

Also remember you might well go back to the company or run into some of your current bosses elsewhere

Dropped themselves right in the shite.  :blush:

51427[/snapback]

;)

51435[/snapback]

What he failed to mention though it was for the "Bue Oyster" chain of hotels and he was now the managers nice piece of ass B)

51438[/snapback]

As long as it doesnt impinge on your general duties it's neebody's business but yours mate. :lol:

51427[/snapback]

;)

51435[/snapback]

What he failed to mention though it was for the "Bue Oyster" chain of hotels and he was now the managers nice piece of ass B)

51438[/snapback]

Can't say I've heard of Bue Oyster like?

Heard of the Blue Corner (famous gay massage parlour in Heaton) though, you still go every Sunday for a bit of a stretch? :lol:

51427[/snapback]

;)

51435[/snapback]

What he failed to mention though it was for the "Bue Oyster" chain of hotels and he was now the managers nice piece of ass :blush:

51438[/snapback]

Heard of the Blue Corner (famous gay massage parlour in Heaton) though, you still go every Sunday for a bit of a stretch? B)

51446[/snapback]

I'm not familiar with that place, seems strange that you seem to know quite a bit about it considering your from Gosforth

:lol:

51427[/snapback]

;)

51435[/snapback]

What he failed to mention though it was for the "Bue Oyster" chain of hotels and he was now the managers nice piece of ass :blush:

51438[/snapback]

Heard of the Blue Corner (famous gay massage parlour in Heaton) though, you still go every Sunday for a bit of a stretch? :blush:

51446[/snapback]

I'm not familiar with that place, seems strange that you seem to know quite a bit about it considering your from Gosforth

B)

51451[/snapback]

Used to rent a place just up the road from it, my mate John the homme told me all about it, said he saw you in there every Sunday for a brown rub!? :lol:

Ahh, John, thats the lad you used to share the bedsit with isn't it. Like's to muzzle his feet if I'm correct, always was a bent liar ;)

51459[/snapback]

Don't you keep "bumping" into him in Heaton Park at the witching hour? Giving your lass the excuse your walking the dog - try telling her your washing the dog next time, bit more accurate! :lol:

Keep your windows and doors shut tonight by the way! B)