Photos from the North East

trophyshy

I just stumbled upon this guy's photos, there are a lot, may stimulate some memories for lercals and exiles alike.

http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/h...4E097D0D715519A

McCreery-Mirandinha%20and%20Others%20in%20the%20Bath%20-%201980%20-%2090.jpg

Old%20Gallowgate%20End%20and%20Lone%20Keeper.jpg

Opening%20View%207.jpg

28Jan00027.JPG

28Jan00004.JPG

Tynemouth%20Castle%20-%20View%203.jpg

22Aug99027.JPG

etc etc, hundreds of 'em.

100 toontastic points to whoever names the 4 in the bath?

Edited by trophyshy

Maybe's I'm old skool but I miss the old Gallowgate end. The feeling you got when you were stood on there and we scored a late winner at the end was like no other I've ever experienced in football.

Awesome

Guest Stevie
I just stumbled upon this guy's photos, there are a lot, may stimulate some memories for lercals and exiles alike.

http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/h...4E097D0D715519A

Davie Mac, Mirandinha, and Darren Jackson, and the other one oh dear, it could be a very very young Steve Howey, not 100% though.

Davie Mac, Mirandinha, and Darren Jackson, and the other one oh dear, it could be a very very young Steve Howey, not 100% though.

It's not Anth Lormor is it?

BTW I'm certain that's not Jacko. Have a feeling it was one of the kids from the relegation season (wore the away strip on the team photo that season). Graeme somebody?

Guest Stevie

BTW I'm certain that's not Jacko. Have a feeling it was one of the kids from the relegation season (wore the away strip on the team photo that season). Graeme somebody?

It looks like Jackson across the eyes, but also a bit like that Paul Robinson kid. 100% not Anth Lormor, I think it could well be Howey.

Edit David Robinson the kid not fuckin Paul

Edited by Stevie

Maybe's I'm old skool but I miss the old Gallowgate end. The feeling you got when you were stood on there and we scored a late winner at the end was like no other I've ever experienced in football.

Awesome

I miss it too. There's a goal against Wistam (iirc) in our promotion season dvd. Forget the goal, just look at the Gallowgate's immediate reaction - fuckin' majestic. It sums it all up.

EDIT: Fairly certain that isn't Jacka in the bath, btw.

Edited by snakehips

Awesome

I miss it too. There's a goal against Wistam (iirc) in our promotion season dvd. Forget the goal, just look at the Gallowgate's immediate reaction - fuckin' majestic. It sums it all up.

Hoopers debut iirc

It looks like Jackson across the eyes, but also a bit like that Paul Robinson kid. 100% not Anth Lormor, I think it could well be Howey.

Any chance it's Liam O'Brien? (Edit- if you're talking about the last chap) Can't remember his face that well as I was about 6 when this was taken.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Awesome

Hoopers debut iirc

Hooper signed for us after promotion.

Goals that stick in my mind is obviously Kelly's against Portsmouth but also Mark McGhee's in the last minute when we beat Leicester 5-4. The reaction in the gallowgate was awesome.

Fast forward to 3:11 in this clip of 2J's and keep your eyes on the Gallowgate. Loved it!

Awesome

Hoopers debut iirc

Hooper signed for us after promotion.

Goals that stick in my mind is obviously Kelly's against Portsmouth but also Mark McGhee's in the last minute when we beat Leicester 5-4. The reaction in the gallowgate was awesome.

Fast forward to 3:11 in this clip of 2J's and keep your eyes on the Gallowgate. Loved it!

;) aye your right lol

Guest Stevie

Am settling for Howey, Dina, DMcC, and David Robinson. Was I right snakehips?

I'm pretty certain it isn't Howey - looks nowt like him IMO.

Aside from anything else, he never played in the same side as Mirandinha (Howey made his debut in the last game of 88/89 at which point Mira was back on Rio beach).