Photos from the North East

trophyshy

What camera you using for them Dr K Y?

Took them with my TZ5.

Not sure if it will give you enough manual control if you're into your close-ups. It has a macro setting and you can mess around with some of the settings to a limited degree. The Lumix LX3 might be more up your alley but it has nowhere near the zoom.

I'll have to invest in some too.

Loved this bit of grafitti round the corner from mine too....

200907011747.jpg

A good old fashioned cock and single drop, right over some kids goalposts.

If that looks like your cock you want to get to the doctors mate. ;)

I'll have to invest in some too.

Loved this bit of grafitti round the corner from mine too....

200907011747.jpg

A good old fashioned cock and single drop, right over some kids goalposts.

If that looks like your cock you want to get to the doctors mate. :lol:

You reckon it's a soggy bone? ;)

• 2 months later...

I have to chip in with this place :) Minus pennywell and Hendon of course, but it isn't half as bad as some make out. Of course Sunderland isn't on the same level as Newcastle yet sadly, but over the years it has seen some good regeneration which is starting to boost it's appearence. Sometimes I feel people jump the word "shithole" a far bit too much on places, without really looking at the other side of the argument.

The Northeast is a cracking region, and I'd rather tyneside and wearside worked together for the good of that, than rival each other.

sunniside.jpg

Mowbray.jpg

Sunniside.jpg

ThePlace.jpg

penshaw2.jpg

1.jpg

10214384.jpg

Herrington-Park.jpg

I have to chip in with this place :razz: Minus pennywell and Hendon of course, but it isn't half as bad as some make out. Of course Sunderland isn't on the same level as Newcastle yet sadly, but over the years it has seen some good regeneration which is starting to boost it's appearence. Sometimes I feel people jump the word "shithole" a far bit too much on places, without really looking at the other side of the argument.

The Northeast is a cracking region, and I'd rather tyneside and wearside worked together for the good of that, than rival each other.

sunniside.jpg

Shithole

Mowbray.jpg

Shithole

Sunniside.jpg

Shithole

ThePlace.jpg

Shithole

penshaw2.jpg

Shithole

1.jpg

Shithole

10214384.jpg

Shithole

Herrington-Park.jpg

:):D

Chomp chomp chomp chomp,

And none of them are artists impressions, they are all very real and actually they're good pictures. But because they go over your arrogant tosser like minds, they don't register like much, honestly. Sunderland isn't a shithole, and actually they're smashing areas.

Fucking bunch of tossers.

:):D