Aston Villa v Newcastle Ticket Needed Away End

echo9

I WILL PAY ANYTHING FOR 2 TICKETS IN THE AWAY END IN DESPERATE NEED ASAP EVEN IF YOU HAVE 1 TICKET THAT WILL BE FINE THANKS SHANE

OR CAN SWAP CLUB WEMBLEY FA CUP FINAL SEATS FOR 1 IN DESPERATE NEED

SORTED NOW ;) WOOOOOOO GET IN

Edited by echo9

Guest Stevie
I WILL PAY ANYTHING FOR 2 TICKETS IN THE AWAY END IN DESPERATE NEED RING 07809892696 ASAP EVEN IF YOU HAVE 1 TICKET THAT WILL BE FINE THANKS SHANE

OR CAN SWAP CLUB WEMBLEY FA CUP FINAL SEATS FOR 1 IN DESPERATE NEED

That's my number you cunt!

Guest Stevie

No it's not really ;)

If anyones got a few spares I'd have them, am even contemplating going in their end.

No it's not really ;)

If anyones got a few spares I'd have them, am even contemplating going in their end.

haha i could never go in there end ill find a toon end no mattter what it takes me lol good luck on your search just get in there and behind the team

Guest Stevie
No it's not really ;)

haha i could never go in there end ill find a toon end no mattter what it takes me lol good luck on your search just get in there and behind the team

It's worth doing, but you don't enjoy it half as much, done it at Leeds a few times and you just want to shout you Yorkshire tramps, but you can't. Done it at Chelsea loads, and various other grounds, but I feel I need to be there in Birmingham on the day.

I went in the Villa end twice. We won both. First time David Batty hit the winner on a Sunday afternoon in January 98 I think... I cheered, bad decision. 2nd time was late 99, Duncan Ferguson came off the bench to head home for our first away win of the season. I stayed quiet that time ;)

Reading back on that I should really try for the Villa end this weekend.

Edited by IrishMag

the more toon fans in the villa end means u can cheer loads of toon fans in villa end try and get block p8 doug ellis upper or m1 doug ellis lower thr rite next 2 away fans

the more toon fans in the villa end means u can cheer loads of toon fans in villa end try and get block p8 doug ellis upper or m1 doug ellis lower thr rite next 2 away fans

Don't buy a ticket, use the money for edumacation...

haha I am University student was so excited my words came out wrong apologies.

haha I am University student was so excited my words came out wrong apologies.

Sunderland Uni? Go on, prove me wrong...