Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

Well...we're on TV

Sky Sports will show THREE crucial live matches involving teams battling to remain in the Barclays Premier League on the final day: Survival Sunday.

We will be the only place to see a hat-trick of crucial matches featuring Newcastle United, Hull and Sunderland.

Richard Keys will present exclusively live coverage from Villa Park, where Aston Villa host Alan Shearer's Newcastle from 3.00pm on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1.

Over on Sky Sports 3 David Jones will be at the KC Stadium to bring you Hull's game with newly-crowned champions Manchester United from 4.00pm.

And with Sunderland's defeat at Portsmouth on Monday keeping them in the relegation picture, we will be showing their home game with Chelsea via the red button on Sky Sports 3, from 4.00pm.

The Black Cats and Hull City both know a victory will spare them from an immediate return to the Championship, while Newcastle will need a point to survive should the Tigers lose.

Middlesbrough, who travel to West Ham need a minor miracle to stay up. Only a win and defeats for Newcastle and Hull - plus a four-goal swing against the latter - will be enough

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5336323,00.html

Edited by Tom

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're the HD match cos we're the most important. ;)

One could argue it is so they can highlight in glorious high def every tear, grimace, frown and anguished expression of the Toon Army and their fallen Messiah. ;)

We're the HD match cos we're the most important. ;)

More like they want us to fail and they've got it all in HD glory ;)

In two minds whether or not to watch it in all honesty. Probably will like.

Fuck it, I'm watching it. As far as I'm concerned, we are sunk so any good that might come our way on Sunday is a bonus. I think we will blow it anyway like but I'm more or less prepared for that.

Guest alex

Fuck it, I'm watching it. As far as I'm concerned, we are sunk so any good that might come our way on Sunday is a bonus. I think we will blow it anyway like but I'm more or less prepared for that.

See you in Idols.

I'm in Scouseland at the weekend. Supposed to be having a BBQ - have already said I'm eating and drinking indoors! ;)

Sounds like I could flog my ticket for a tidy profit and, as tempted as I am to avoid seeing us relegated, I reckon it could be one of those "I was there when..." moments.

If you flog your ticket, it should be for face value. No profiteering allowed.

I'm not though.

It just seems that people are willing to offer over the top prices for one... for some reason.

Edited by Matty

I'm running away to an island where I will turn back time and we'll be 5th in the league. ;)

And not be happy about it!

Those were the days eh...

I had a dream that Hull beat Man U 1-0 last night. Woke up to find that I was crying. :(

Hope it's not an omen. ;)

If we win at Villa, I hope Hull do beat ManU - assuming Chelsea beat The Mackems ;)