Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant somebody post a picture of Uri Geller on the day and we'll all look at the picture whilst chanting "Saying up " : )

I have something planned. All will be revealed on Sontag.

Bigger tits than my missus!

2-1 to you. Villa will hit the post 12 times, and waste 23 opportunities to score just to shit you up. It'll be 1-1 with 1 minute of injury time to go, which will not be enough, and then you'll score from a corner or free kick.

our saving grace for this weekend IMO as long as we can get something from villa which I truly believe we can

Anelka 18 league goals scored

Ronaldo 18 league goals scored

If we win (again this is the stumbling block) then BOTH Sunderland AND Hull will have to beat Chelsea and ManU which I think is even less likely than us beating Villa....which we won't. :good:

I'll be in my local watching this. Surrounded by Manu fans. It will be intolerable, but fuck it, I'll be there. Shirt on and everything (as usual).

Ideally, I want us to win and hull to lose. I'd honestly rather Hull went down than the mackems.

You know what, I couldn't give a fuck who goes down so long as it isn't us.

I bet you any money though if Hull win and Sunderland lose, the Mackems will celebrate despite being relegated themselves.

EDIT: scrub that idea, it's not possible is it? :good: Still, the sentiment remains if it was....

Guest alex
If we win (again this is the stumbling block) then BOTH Sunderland AND Hull will have to beat Chelsea and ManU which I think is even less likely than us beating Villa....which we won't. :good:

That's how I see it too. You have to laugh, or you'd cry.

The nightmare scenario is all 3 teams win or all 3 teams lose. That would be harder to take than what probably will happen, a routine defeat and never really being in the mix at any point.

Edited by Row Z

Ashley and Luke Young out for Villa

Milner at RB

Martins did them last time out

Villa haven't been gerat at home

NUFC looking for their second double of the season(the other being WBA)

Referee: Chris Foy - on the day that we desperately need a third away win of the season, the whistler who presided over our other two is in charge

(most of the above taken from .com)

:good::):aye::rolleyes::D:pmsl::nufc: :nufc:

Looks like Rio will start for ManU -v- Hull

Milner at RB

Referee: Chris Foy - on the day that we desperately need a third away win of the season, the whistler who presided over our other two is in charge

I like it :nufc:

Milner at RB

Is enrique going to be back for us? very good news about young being out. I think we will have a very good chance of getting something out the game now if we can keep carew quiet. Shame bassong is suspended because i think he would have done a good job on him.

Milner at RB

For god's sake lets not get complacent on account of this like we did against Fulham. Even without the Youngs, they've got more than enough talent to give us an absolute hiding!

We need to go into this one like we did against Boro. At them from the very start but not run out of steam like we've done in other matches of late.

Milner at RB

For god's sake lets not get complacent on account of this like we did against Fulham. Even without the Youngs, they've got more than enough talent to give us an absolute hiding!

We need to go into this one like we did against Boro. At them from the very start but not run out of steam like we've done in other matches of late.

ok so I'm not allowed to be annoyed at the prospect of united and chelsea fielding weakened teams, nor am I allowed to be enthused by some good news regarding our opponents

anything else craig?

Not sure about Ricky. The defence for the game(assuming Beye and Ricky are out)

Raylor--Collo--Taylor--Duff

Back up of Cacapa/Edgar.

Collo against Carew/Heskey?

fml.

Guest alex

Milner at RB

:):aye::rolleyes::D:pmsl::nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

ok so I'm not allowed to be annoyed at the prospect of united and chelsea fielding weakened teams, nor am I allowed to be enthused by some good news regarding our opponents

anything else craig?

:good: You're catching on.

Not sure about Ricky. The defence for the game(assuming Beye and Ricky are out)

Raylor--Collo--Taylor--Duff

Back up of Cacapa/Edgar.

Collo against Carew/Heskey?

fml.

I think shearer will go for edgar ahead of col and i think that would be the right choice because of the height on heskey and carew.

Is reo coker out? because does he not normally play right back when they are short on options? Not that he's any better than Milner will be at right back like

It's just a shame we don't actually have a winger to exploit a possibly shakey Milner. Guti could probably run at him but that's about it.

They'll just cancel each other out. Hard working no end product.

I think we'll get a point, but i think Hull will too.