Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

This will be the final moment in what is an emotional weekend for me. Finally leave school after 14 Years on Friday, and then have the school ball, and then when I've recovered from the hangover I will be there with the box of tissues ready again to watch and see if my team are going to get relegated. Bloomin' heck.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the final moment in what is an emotional weekend for me. Finally leave school after 14 Years on Friday, and then have the school ball, and then when I've recovered from the hangover I will be there with the box of tissues ready again to watch my team get relegated. Bloomin' heck.

FYP :lol:

This will be the final moment in what is an emotional weekend for me. Finally leave school after 14 Years on Friday, and then have the school ball, and then when I've recovered from the hangover I will be there with the box of tissues ready again to watch my team get relegated. Bloomin' heck.

FYP :lol:

we aren't down yet

show some fight for gods sake

FYP :rolleyes:

we aren't down yet

show some fight for gods sake

:lol:

Reckon that'll be Shearer's team talk? ;)

Friedel

Cuellar Davies Knight Shorey

Milner Petrov Barry Young

Carew Gabby

Player for player I think that's better than anything that we can put out there.

Somehow we totally outplayed them earlier in the season, what I would give for that to happen again!

You know what......we're going to be safe. Hull WILL loose to Man U lets face it they've been playing awful of late and Fergie could do without the enquire afterwards so he'll make sure the 11 on the field give their all. As for Villa, they leak goals so I think we'll pick up the draw we need to stay up.

villa4life (Aston Villa fan)

"I would not bank on a win..... can't even buy a win these days and toon will be throwing everything at us....... and MON will not know what to do!...... he has showed too many times this year that he has no clue when it comes to tactics!!!"

You know what......we're going to be safe. Hull WILL loose to Man U lets face it they've been playing awful of late and Fergie could do without the enquire afterwards so he'll make sure the 11 on the field give their all. As for Villa, they leak goals so I think we'll pick up the draw we need to stay up.

and with Owen on fire as he is we'll piss it :lol:

and with Owen on fire as he is we'll piss it :lol:

and nowt wrong with a bit of healthy over optimism

how we can defeat villa come sunday

footballwin.jpg

:lol:

Just kidding. I think we can clinch a draw at Villa.

what about the second half B)