Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

I'm kind of leaning to both us and Hull winning and the mackems losing... but I think that's the beer talking.

I refuse to even dream about anything that......dreamlike.

Shearer looks relaxed anyway. :lol:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovenkrands starting, not Jonas, apparently.

So :lol: Steve Harper, David Edgar, Damien Duff, Fabricio Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Lovenkrands, Oba Martins, Mark Viduka

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Shola Ameobi, Michael Owen, Alan Smith, Jose Enrique, Jonas Gutierrez

Fucking hell, Jamie Redknapp is like the Angel of cocking Death today. What a prick.

What's he saying? I'm a fucking trogolodyte here, no Sky tv at all!

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Ashley Cole, Essien, Mikel, Belletti, Malouda, Drogba, Anelka.

Subs: Hilario, Di Santo, Ballack, Sinclair, Kalou, Mancienne, Stoch.

At least Potato is putting a strong team out.

Fucking hell, Jamie Redknapp is like the Angel of cocking Death today. What a prick.

Aston Villa are playing for 5th today. They'll want to go out and win. This is a REALLY big task for Newcastle. Alex Ferguson has no responsibility to anyone but his club. Etc etc.

All of it true like, but I want to be mollycoddled and told that it's all going to be ok.

Aston Villa are playing for 5th today. They'll want to go out and win. This is a REALLY big task for Newcastle. Alex Ferguson has no responsibility to anyone but his club. Etc etc.

All of it true like, but I want to be mollycoddled and told that it's all going to be ok.

then u r supportin the wrong team :lol:

Edited by AllyB

I know Alex Ferguson has no responsibility to us, but I hope we somehow survive and at the end of next season, Chelsea need to win 14-0 on the last day of the season to win the league. And we put out the under 9's with a blind kid in nets.

:lol:

:lol: this. I want this, but without someone patronising me or belittling today.

I reckon I'm going to go radio silent too, unless something remarkable happens I'll see you all in a few hours with a crate of

coke+bottle.jpg

5th bottle of Duvel now. Canny wrecked. :lol:

B)

I'm on my second can of Stella Artois, It's going to get rough. There's more to come either way :angry:

The nerves are kicking in now..........I still believe we'll stay up mind. Looking at Man U squad there is still enough quality to beat Hull. And I'm sure we'll get something from Villa. :lol:

Must admit I would have loved it when Shearer was asked bout Ferguson's team if he just went, "well we all know he's a cunt so what do you expect?"

Must admit I would have loved it when Shearer was asked bout Ferguson's team if he just went, "well we all know he's a red nosed arsewipe fucking cunt so what do you expect?"

FYP