Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

Results went our way for long enough the last 6 weeks or so. Even today. About time WE looked after ourselves(won't happen, though).

Hopefully Duff will be the first to hand in a transfer request when we go down.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be very fitting for us to go down like this... every other result going our way, only us not keeping our end of the bargain up.

But Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Fluke a couple ourselves!!!!!!!

Henry Winter predicted we would all lose and it would be us and boro going down.

He loves us too.

Theres a goal in us, we just need to keep it at one.

This Nolan long throw thing is fucking shit. He can't even hit the edge of the 6 yard box.

The long throw is a contradiction for any team that can string a pass or two together.

I've had to turn final score off the patter on there man fucking shocking garth crooks and martin keown man howay! and the bloke presenting it just keeps talking about how Newcastle and Sunderland don't like each other :lol: looks like it's bbc live scores for me B)

I thought mods had to approve new registrations?

probably a good idea to completely block them for a few days like

bye bye useless cunts hahahahahahahahahaha class

School's out?

Take off Edgar ffs, he's useless. Put Jonas on as a wing-back imo. I hope Shearer puts the fear of God into those spineless scum masquerading as NUFC.

bye bye useless cunts hahahahahahahahahaha class

School's out?

Take off Edgar ffs, he's useless. Put Jonas on as a wing-back imo. I hope Shearer puts the fear of God into those spineless scum masquerading as NUFC.

as was pointed out, jonas was the player who tore them a new un when we beat them earlier this season, reckon he should be on for lovenkrands second half