Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

taken to blocking/removing everyone who's enjoying this from my facebook

Easy now...are you sure you've thought this through?

:lol: well I have to do something

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) maybe..."don't go on facebook"? :poke:

:angry:

I must admit, i couldn't believe the Phil Brown wankfest after the full times. 1 goal in it. Total joke

Aye, I mean fair play, they've stopped up and we haven't. But him milking it like that on the pitch when he's barely been able to put a result together for 20 games. I'd be slightly concerned about next season if I was him.

Although even as I'm typing this, they stopped up and we didn't. Which is shite.

Gutless bastards, the lot of them. The most pathetic attempt at survival I've seen. Edgar was way too inexperienced for a game of this magnitude anarl.

John McCriririririick is on SKYNEWS.

The voice of the people.

if we were in their shoes and Shearer was signing on the pitch he would be ripped to fucking bits!!

orange permatanned twat

B) maybe..."don't go on facebook"? :poke:

:angry:

after a few removals my point seems to have got across actually lol not a word is being said although I know some are dieing too :angry:

Bar Taylor the rest of the players didn't look bothered in the slightest. They're a disgrace, it wouldn't surprise me if most will still be here next season, happy to pick up their pay cheque. Who'd want them?

I thought Duff looked pretty pissed/annoyed/sad as well, which would have surprised me earlier in the season, but not so much given the effort he has shown of late.

The lads on the pitch couldn't give a fuck like. You watch a team like Stoke, with players who know that there'll be no rescue for them as individuals if they go down - they'll be stuck in the Championship again unless a newly promoted team fancies taking a punt on them.

And you compare that with our lot who've no doubt got their agents working all hours to sort them out with new deals at new clubs, to the extent that they could afford to not really turn up this afternoon. I hope anyone who leaves (with the exception of the likes of Beye, Bassong, etc who've actually been arsed this season) has a fucking shite career.

Most of them already got their aye on their new club (s). They can just shrug and move on (most of them).

Gutless bastards, the lot of them. The most pathetic attempt at survival I've seen. Edgar was way too inexperienced for a game of this magnitude anarl.

Yet another example of our pathetic attempts at player recruitment - didn't really have anyone else who could play ther. Edgar is a centre half first and foremost, with bugger all experience, looked out of it and a class below for the whole match. Everytime he got the ball just wanted to get rid. I guess next season he'll potentially be one of our first team central defender (or at least 3rd choice).

Most of them already got their aye on their new club (s). They can just shrug and move on (most of them).

i bet they will..fucking assholes

This is the part where you announce NUSC had a sniper stationed outside Villa Park and Mike Ashley has been eliminated, right Pease?

Because that's the only way I can see that sack of flesh leaving.

Not quite, but we will have people at the supporters panel meeting in a couple of weeks, which Llambias is supposed to be attending, but whether he will or not...

In fact the club has had to hold the panel meetings in accordance with the Premier League charter, but as we're not in the PL now I'm wondering if they'll now ditch them altogether.

I hope anyone who leaves (with the exception of the likes of Beye, Bassong, etc who've actually been arsed this season) has a fucking shite career.

Can't think of too many players who've got their move away from us in the recent past going on to bigger and better things, kiss of death tbh.

My er.... small river like thing just got cut off while Niall Quinn was talking and the next thing up was going to be an interview with Shearer. Fuck it. !!!! :lol:

To be fair Quinn was pretty classy about our fate and in the studio, Redknapp and Gray were realising that with 2 of the 3 north east clubs gone, it wasn't going to be so exciting next year. They all looked genuinely gutted.

Edited by Asprilla

Yet another example of our pathetic attempts at player recruitment - didn't really have anyone else who could play ther. Edgar is a centre half first and foremost, with bugger all experience, looked out of it and a class below for the whole match. Everytime he got the ball just wanted to get rid. I guess next season he'll potentially be one of our first team central defender (or at least 3rd choice).

I'm not blaming Edgar for being inexperienced obviously. I just wonder how shit Ryan Taylor must be in training to not get on.

I'm in a strange mood after the defeat. Can't help but thinking of all the positives. We all knew the squad has needed an overhaul for years, if we had stayed up I dont think we would of seen the amount of changes we are about to. So I'll enjoy not seeing a team full of wasters next season and maybe enjoy going to the games again. :lol:

Saying stuff like ask me again in a few days, and that he hasn't been offered the job. Also said extensive surgery is needed on the club from top to bottom. Mistakes have been made and we're all paying for them now.

Basically like potato heed Gray is saying now, if he gets the right answers to his questions from Ashley, then I think he'll stop on. If Ashley won't let him do the "surgery" that's required, he'll fuck off.

I'm in a strange mood after the defeat. Can't help but thinking of all the positives. We all knew the squad has needed an overhaul for years, if we had stayed up I dont think we would of seen the amount of changes we are about to. So I'll enjoy not seeing a team full of wasters next season and maybe enjoy going to the games again. :lol:

One thing is certain, the gravy train has left the station

Heartbroken here. All my friends on Facebook are taking the piss, I am just sitting here staring into space, I can't believe it.

What've we got to look forward to now? Losing our best players Duffer, Martins, Bassong etc, trips to Scunthorpe, Swansea et al.

I don't think we'll bounce right back up. Crying here.

Saying stuff like ask me again in a few days, and that he hasn't been offered the job. Also said extensive surgery is needed on the club from top to bottom. Mistakes have been made and we're all paying for them now.

Basically like potato heed Gray is saying now, if he gets the right answers to his questions from Ashley, then I think he'll stop on. If Ashley won't let him do the "surgery" that's required, he'll fuck off.

I think its highly unlikely that fat boy will reach into his deep pockets and say "here you go Al".