Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

I think Taylor will be off now btw. He won't be gutted enough to want to stay and sort things out. Probably talking about himself in the third person to his agent as we speak.

There was something this morning about him (can't remember if it was an interview) saying he'll be staying if we go down.

"I am going nowhere.

I am a Geordie and Newcastle United is my team and I am staying put whatever happens."

Fair play to him if he follows through with that. Got my doubts though.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survival or not, one thing I couldn't stand would be another season like this one, maybe the next season in the Championship might not be promotion straight back up, but surely as a fan, it's got to be less painful, depressing and humiliating as this season's campaign has been.

I wouldnt bet on it, losing at home to Hull is bad enough but a reversal to Blackpool will be worse.

for a man who is anti-crying following the final whistle you're hardly showing your fighting spirit

its over, done dusted, nows the time for people to realise just how badly this will affect our football club.

I think Taylor will be off now btw. He won't be gutted enough to want to stay and sort things out. Probably talking about himself in the third person to his agent as we speak.

There was something this morning about him (can't remember if it was an interview) saying he'll be staying if we go down.

"I am going nowhere.

I am a Geordie and Newcastle United is my team and I am staying put whatever happens."

Fair play to him if he follows through with that. Got my doubts though.

Players can want to stay all they want but if we get a "good enough" offer then they wont have a say.

Survival or not, one thing I couldn't stand would be another season like this one, maybe the next season in the Championship might not be promotion straight back up, but surely as a fan, it's got to be less painful, depressing and humiliating as this season's campaign has been.

I wouldnt bet on it, losing at home to Hull is bad enough but a reversal to Blackpool will be worse.

for a man who is anti-crying following the final whistle you're hardly showing your fighting spirit

its over, done dusted, nows the time for people to realise just how badly this will affect our football club.

is this what you're going to be like during the zombie apocalypse?

Newcastle isn't one season, Newcastle exists outside of the league in which they play. I'm a Newcastle fan forever more, today hurts, but I'll put every penny I own against every penny you do, that tomorrow I'll be thinking with excitement and optimism about next season.

well said Fish!

+1

I'll be there moaning about how the zombies wont run the water companies properly and how last time we had a living Prime Minister he was way better than this living dead shte.

He'll be able to slip through their ranks with his shuffling gait and moaning :lol:

Aye there's a place for optimism and a place for realism, it is certainly the latter that we'll be better off dealing with and in for the present, as harsh as it may be.

If we get a couple of months of silence/bullshit and inaction form the powers that be, that's probably a strong signal that nothing has change and we most definitely are in the :lol: next season.

It's just difficult to see how a regime that couldn't keep NUFC in the Premiership is going to take on the (IMO) harder task of firesale + rebuilding + success in the Championship. B)

Knew this was coming but didn't make it any more palatable. Btw if anyone knows that blubbery obese mess that was crying on sky at the final whistle then really give him a reason to shed tears.

Mike_Ashley_437793a.jpg

this him??

That cunt wouldn't shed a tear if his first born was ran over, in fact the reduced expenditure would probably raise a smile on his face.

The only thing I can do now is listen to Scottish Pirate metal and get pissed whilst at the same time being very depressed.

I want some of whatever that is

The only thing I can do now is listen to Scottish Pirate metal and get pissed whilst at the same time being very depressed.

It's terrible but at the same time good.

Scottish Pirate metal????

Do tell me more. Are we talking double bass pedals and accordians?

Just listening to it now. Its fucking great.

Edited by Billy Castell

It's terrible but at the same time good.

I fucking well approve! :lol:

Edgar looked gutted, but that could have been a reaction to his red-card. Smith had the audacity to try and give Shearer some support.

Owen looked as apathetic as a man can be. I've stayed off his back for as long as I could, but he's a coward. Fuck him.

Taylor was the only one I saw that looked like he gave as much of a shit as the rest of us.

Nolan laughing and joking with the Villa fans was a nice touch.

Edgar looked gutted, but that could have been a reaction to his red-card. Smith had the audacity to try and give Shearer some support.

Owen looked as apathetic as a man can be. I've stayed off his back for as long as I could, but he's a coward. Fuck him.

Taylor was the only one I saw that looked like he gave as much of a shit as the rest of us.

Nolan laughing and joking with the Villa fans was a nice touch.

Nolan really ceased being a premier league footballer several seasons ago, it just took us to sign him to make it official

Just seen Shay Given on SSN, "sorry for the fans, a great club blah blah fucking blah".

Shame the prick bottled out in January.

Just seen Shay Given on SSN, "sorry for the fans, a great club blah blah fucking blah".

Shame the prick bottled out in January.

Pity alright, but I reckon every one of them would have left had a decent offer come in for them