Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

I'm watching Millwall play at an empty Wembley.

2-1 up in the play offs.

How fucking depressing that we could be playing them next season.

to be fair millwall sold 41000

scunthorpe have shit it though since they were at wembley not so long since

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had "it's just 11 men kicking a bit of air around", "does it really matter what league they're in, they'll still play the same players, won't they?" "does this mean they'll put something else on the radio next year?"

I hate my sisters and hope their deaths are slow and painful.

Rather Millwall won but I don't care as long as it's over - didn't someone mention if there were extra time/pens it'd run into our game?

Anyway, I've been truly panicking since last night. Could hardly sleep at all. This hour will be agony, I can tell already (only to be followed by 2 of even worse agony!)

I fear it'll be 3-0 to them, but I'm holding out hope for a draw. Where's our David Kelly now?

AVFC: Brad Friedel, James Milner, Nicky Shorey, Curtis Davies, Carlos Cuellar, Gareth Barry, Craig Gardener, Stilyan Petrov, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Ashley Young, John Carew

Subs: Steve Sidwell, Nathan Delfouneso, Zat Knight, Emile Heskey, Nigel Reo-Coker, Brad Guzan, Marc Albrighton

NUFC: Steve Harper, David Edgar, Damien Duff, Fabricio Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Oba Martins, Mark Viduka

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Shola Ameobi, Michael Owen, Alan Smith, Jose Enrique, Jonas Gutierrez

:lol:B)

Edited by JonGoodwyn

Edgar? :lol:

Balls, I'd a fiver on Andy Carroll to be the hero and get the last goal at 9/1.

Man U have Kuzchak (sp) in goal, Rafael, Neville and Brown at CB, some left back I've never heard of, Lee Martin, Fletcher, Gibson, Nani, Macheda and Welbeck.

Edit - Guti starting and on the bench? B)

Edited by IrishMag

Man U have Kuzchak (sp) in goal, Rafael, Neville and Brown at CB, some left back I've never heard of, Lee Martin, Fletcher, Gibson, Nani, Macheda and Welbeck.

Carrolls out injured with an ankle injury. Wonder what the odds of Smith coming on and scoring a winner are? 0/1?

edit - taken from the .co.uk, blame them.

Edited by JonGoodwyn

Carrolls out injured with an ankle injury. Wonder what the odds of Smith coming on and scoring a winner are? 0/1?

edit - taken from the .co.uk, blame them.

0/1 sounds about right for Smith :angry:

I know Alex Ferguson has no responsibility to us, but I hope we somehow survive and at the end of next season, Chelsea need to win 14-0 on the last day of the season to win the league. And we put out the under 9's with a blind kid in nets.

I know Alex Ferguson has no responsibility to us, but I hope we somehow survive and at the end of next season, Chelsea need to win 14-0 on the last day of the season to win the league. And we put out the under 9's with a blind kid in nets.

They'd have more fight than the shower we've put out today.

If Man U don't win, I think we're justified in having a gripe and a moan. Not because it's unfair, but simply we've been shat upon from a great height by Ashley and co, so the vitriol will be spilling hard and fast and it's best to have digs at the rest of the arseholes in the world as you've built up a head of steam anyway.

quality :lol:

I'm kind of leaning to both us and Hull winning and the mackems losing... but I think that's the beer talking.