Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

Just seen Shay Given on SSN, "sorry for the fans, a great club blah blah fucking blah".

Shame the prick bottled out in January.

I would have had a lot more respect for him if he'd stayed until now then fucked off.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen Shay Given on SSN, "sorry for the fans, a great club blah blah fucking blah".

I would have had a lot more respect for him if he'd stayed until now then fucked off.

Exactly.

He'd have left with every ones blessing.

Exactly.

If we'd still gone down people would say he had half a mind on his next move. As I said, every one of them would have left if a decent offer came in.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Exactly.

I can only agree - he saw it coming and has to secure his future - fair enough - but he showed no loyallty and might as well of stuck two fingers up

The second half was so bad, it was unreal. No fight, no passion, no guts, nothing.

exactly

second half sums up the whole season.

pathetic.

For what its worth, Phil Thompson was pissed off you went down on SSN. He was banging on about how the Premier League will be worse without you.

every cloud....

:lol:

Cant help but think back at the goal that was disallowed last week.

S.taylor has earned my respect from the last few games, only person that gave a fuck in the whole team.

Onward to the championship :o:lol: