Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

how we can defeat villa come sunday

footballwin.jpg

:lol:

Just kidding. I think we can clinch a draw at Villa.

what about the second half B)

explosion.jpg

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how we can defeat villa come sunday

footballwin.jpg

:lol:

Just kidding. I think we can clinch a draw at Villa.

what about the second half B)

explosion.jpg

If you dropped an A-Bomb on Birmingham you could cause £50, maybe £60 worth of damage.

Guest alex

No matter what happens we're all mates in that we all want the same thing and we'll all be gutted if we don't get that. All the fucking best lads and lasses.

I know I don't really need to say this, 'cause you'll be doing it anyway. But just to say:

To the people who are able to attend the game at Villa, scream and shout your hearts out extra loudly for the lads ... if only to remind them that there are tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of people around the globe who can't attend but who will be holding their breath and hoping WE can pull ourselves out of this situation.

I so love this team.

I know I don't really need to say this, 'cause you'll be doing it anyway. But just to say:

To the people who are able to attend the game at Villa, scream and shout your hearts out extra loudly for the lads ... if only to remind them that there are tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of people around the globe who can't attend but who will be holding their breath and hoping WE can pull ourselves out of this situation.

I so love this team.

This.

I so love this club.

edited: this team, with few exceptions, couldn't give a shit and are cunts.

I so love this club.

edited: this team, with few exceptions, couldn't give a shit and are cunts.

Not all - just some.. and lets be honest - the club bought them.. so it says a lot about the management at the club at the time.

First good thing Shearer did was sort the basic problem with the 1st team - lazy money grabbing thugs - it gives us a little bit of respect at last! If we go down so be it - lesson learnt hopefully for those in power.. don't paint all the players with the same brush, there are some who have tried.. and that is all I will ever ask of an player who puts a B&W shirt on.. if your not good enough then .. questions have to be asked of the management not the player..

Personally out of the three teams going down I give us the best chance of coming out of it in a better position.. but still can't imagine St James in the Championship - cause lets be honest the football we have played over the season is Championship written all over it..

HOWAY THE LADS!!! get behind the team today is what I say..

This will be the final moment in what is an emotional weekend for me. Finally leave school after 14 Years on Friday, and then have the school ball, and then when I've recovered from the hangover I will be there with the box of tissues ready again to watch and see if my team are going to get relegated. Bloomin' heck.

what, your going to be wanking whilst we play football?

eh?

I'm not going to watch it, just listen and I won't be wearing my home top either - it's all superstition for me, which itself is odd because it's the only thing I have superstitions with...

No matter what happens we're all mates in that we all want the same thing and we'll all be gutted if we don't get that. All the fucking best lads and lasses.

Do I detect alcohol? :angry:

:lol: All the same. B)

The closer we get to the match the more I think we can win it, what's happening? Clearly going to lose then. B)

Got constant butterflies and I feel like shit, isn't this fun. :lol:

Edited by Besty

Feels almost like cup final day to me.

Bring it on, I was prepared for relegation many months ago, but this last chance to avert it is going to be thrilling (unless we go a couple or more behind).