10 best relegation escapes.

Park Life

If we get something on Sunday, lets not celebrate until we know the other full time results!

Win and we'll be safe.

You support Hull then? Or Sunderland?

Theres no way Hull, Sunderland and us will all win. No matter what team chelsea put out sunderland wont be able to beat it.

I recommend another read of the article this thread is on about ;)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footbal...ml?action=Popup

Some of the PL ones.....

Everton, Premier League, 1993-94

Fulham 07/08

This season Fulham are chasing a place in Europe but it was quite a different tale last season.

The Cottager's looked dead and buried, but when they recorded their first away win of the season over fellow strugglers Reading with five games to go, they hauled themselves back into the mix. In their next away game they were 2-0 down at half-time against Manchester City, a result that would have seen them relegated if other results didn't go their way. Life in the Championship beckoned. Cue an inspired second half performance which saw them turn the match around and notch a last minute winner from Diamancy Kamara."

West Brom 04/05

A draw with Manchester United at Old Trafford saw them propping up the table going into the last day of the season, but kept them in with a mathematical chance of survival. Crystal Palace, Norwich and Southampton remarkably all failed to win, meaning West Brom's 2-0 win at home to Portsmouth saw them jump three league places to safety and Bryan Robson's suit soaked in champagne. West Bromwich Albion's Geoff Horsfield is pictrued celebrating after opening the scoring against Portsmouth.

Bradford, Premier League, 1999-2000

Paul Jewell's side had to better Wimbledon's result, who were playing at Southampton, to ensure they stayed in the Premiership. Bradford's opponents on the final day were Champions League chasing Liverpool - the task couldn't have been more difficult.

Jewell was determined for his team not to become one-season wonders in the Premiership and a 12th minute header from defender David Wetherall ensured that they had one foot in the safety door.

With the Dons losing 2-0, Bradford held on to their early lead in one of the most nerve-jangling games you're likely to ever see.

you've convinced me.

I'm off to the bookies

Are you a fan of the bloke in your avatar stevie?

That bell was doing my head in again last night.

Nearly made me turn the game off. I'd hate having to sit next to him at the match.

I think the Pompey fans view him in a similar light as we do the Geordie dancer ;)

The Geordie Dancer is from Witton Gilbert anyway ;)

he's fucking embarrassing I know that.

Would anybody rather not see the girls instead ?