Loyalty or Stupidity?

Craig

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21k when finishing 8th in the top division in 88. Was there a boycoutt then too?

Still wanting to know what happened in 86 Danny. Your lot have a Bouycooot? Or maybe couldnt be arsed? Or maybe went to watch Arsenal for a year?

Whereas you got 24k and the average was 19k.

Try again ;)

But we never claimed that we have the best fans in the country and it is such a special place to watch football...etc etc

Whole town blah blah.

Try again ;)

But we never claimed that we have the best fans in the country and it is such a special place to watch football...etc etc

Whole town blah blah.

I doubt that most of us here claim we have the best fans NOW.

Go on "defending spurs"

Try again ;)

Whole town blah blah.

Oh yeah thats right, while we all say we are the best fans, will win the league next year, are the biggest club yadda yadda [/skysportsfanboi]

Brilliant, in one thread, big it up.

In another thread claim ignorance.

Can't wait for Stevie to come wading in. Hopefully he'll bring WL with him for support.

Guest alex
Can't believe anything he says anyway after last week.

After last weeks antics everyone on the board should put him on ignore, the kids a Divvy.

Probably updating the attendance records on wiki as we speak.

Guest alex
Can't wait for Stevie to come wading in.

If that doesn't sum you up I don't know what does ;) ;) :( Fizzing at the slit tbh.

After last weeks antics everyone on the board should put him on ignore, the kids a Divvy.

No doubt. The kids an embarrassment imo, would put money on that he's been chased off any decent spurs forums.

No doubt. The kids an embarrassment imo, would put money on that he's been chased off any decent spurs forums.

No such thing, thats why the virus is on here.

Brilliant, in one thread, big it up.

In another thread claim ignorance.

Can't wait for Stevie to come wading in. Hopefully he'll bring WL with him for support.

You're so bitter and twisted, seething in front of the monitor.

To be honest Stevie's right about some things, things that obviously get to you.

You self perpetuate the ''Best Fans in the world'' myth, and then develop your own inferiority complex about it. A psychologist would have a nightmare with you!

I do believe we are a special club, or at least a tad more special than a bit-part London club with a ground in a horrible shit hole, if you look in the other thread I explained why i think we are special and it's hard to disagree with.

;)

We already know that from some of the other Spurs fans who came in peace.

Let's change the topic. I know it's been discussed already but how many do you think we'll bring in when we go down? 30k average maybe?

Under 30'000 in the Premier League by the way. ;)

and that's after football ''boomed''.

16K, how can you use under 30 as a stick? 16K is terrible.

There was a mass boycott i believe (i was only 9 at the time) and there was severe economic difficulties in the north east at that time, unemployment at its highest levels ever (?). Possibly worse post-85.

What was yours that season?

Wasn't it the season that the Leazes roof was taken off and the capacity of that end reduced by two thirds?

That was probably it, i just remember there being some reason beyond the shite football.

What about 91 when your ave attendance was 17K did the building work go on that long?

How come in 1984, when you were winning the UEFA Cup and we were promoted from the 2nd division as 3rd best club do our attendance exceed yours?

Anyway, Post War averages are as follows:

Newcastle: 35,428

Spurs: 25,866

There's fuck all between the two clubs man! ;)

Guest alex
Under 30'000 in the Premier League by the way. ;)

and that's after football ''boomed''.

16K, how can you use under 30 as a stick? 16K is terrible.

There was a mass boycott i believe (i was only 9 at the time) and there was severe economic difficulties in the north east at that time, unemployment at its highest levels ever (?). Possibly worse post-85.

What was yours that season?

Wasn't it the season that the Leazes roof was taken off and the capacity of that end reduced by two thirds?

That was probably it, i just remember there being some reason beyond the shite football.

What about 91 when your ave attendance was 17K did the building work go on that long?

How come in 1984, when you were winning the UEFA Cup and we were promoted from the 2nd division as 3rd best club do our attendance exceed yours?

Anyway, Post War averages are as follows:

Newcastle: 35,428

Spurs: 25,866

There's fuck all between the two clubs man! :(

;) What do you say to that Douglas?

Edited by alex

21k when finishing 8th in the top division in 88. Was there a boycoutt then too?

The Milburn stand was being built at the time you fucking cretin! ;)

All we had was the Gallowgate end, the East Stand, the paddocks under the Milburn and a '18th hole at Wentworth-style' scaffold stand constructed in the Leazes end.

Do your fucking homework Daniel! ;)

I don't know how he manages to come here with his head held high all over again. Out of 3600 posts or whatever, I'd bet 3400 of them have been ripped apart. He just gets laced over and over. If he was a boxer, he'd have been told to retire by 1000 posts.